Reviews for How to play the game
Wikkiwikki chapter 59 . 5/11
I don't know what to say.
This was a rollercoaster!
I do feel that Noataks evil reached somewhat ridiculous bounds at certain points, but overall it was a great read! Thank you for writing!
You are a idiot chapter 1 . 1/3
Guest chapter 58 . 4/23/2014
You my friend... Have got the gift. Awesome ending by the way
Guest chapter 59 . 3/16/2014
I love this story also loved how him ended
Mavee chapter 58 . 1/7/2014
I love how you ended this game someone should really make this into a movie
riptidefirebends chapter 40 . 9/6/2013
first fanfic i ever read where korra gets pregnant and dosnt runaway from mako, or korra gets pregnant and mako leaves her
SapphireRayneStorm chapter 59 . 8/28/2013
I loved your's an inspiration to go out and make a difference...thank you for writing and sharing this story. I truly loved it. It shows that strength comes from the things you love most and you can overcome anything!
Fanfiction's Rookie chapter 58 . 7/2/2013
WOW! Where do I begin? It was gripping tear jerking ,bone chilling and...just amazing. This was a story that could change anyone's point of view of how they see things. Super little grammar errors ,but otherwise incredible. I read your whole fic and finished it in one day and I'm glad I read it. Thank you so much for the great read.
Symphonimore chapter 57 . 5/20/2013
This story was simply AMAZING! I loved it
High chapter 59 . 5/20/2013
A really great story and I love that you have the statistics at the end... Very informative. I don't think that I'll ever forget this story. It was really great.
thefacadeoflosingreality chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I've read your this story very very excellent, this is a 5 star rating even more if the scale was bigger great, great loved it!
Guest chapter 58 . 1/23/2013
awwww it ended :( but it was a really good story :)
Anon Y. Mous chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
"I said you could thank me later, Mako," she began. "It's later." xD that part cracked me up! I love Asami in this story; you did really well with her. This entire story is awesome! I just gotta keep reading it :D
Trenchcoatangel chapter 1 . 12/31/2012