Reviews for Letters from Karchesa
moi kaze chapter 3 . 6/26
Wow, I am so glad you are still writing. I am really enjoying your stories and hope to read other chapters soon.
Red-Elephant chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Thanks for the update! Can't wait for more.
Lady Mischief chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
I'm so glad to see that you updated. I'm very intrigued with the direction you are taking with this story and look forward to what you next have in store for us.
chickay chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Ahh I have truly missed you and your writing. I got really happy when I read that last chapter in the King's Men so imagine my delight at seeing this one being updated too. I really enjoy the tidbits of information you throw out in this fictional world. It's very Game of Thrones-y minus the bloodshed every other chapter. Every detail comes attached with more questions and I love it! I do wonder the same as Jaim does though, you've written Zayven as clearly intelligent and literate, as to why he'd use a scribe instead of writing his own letters. Then again, I'm sure there's a reason for it all that you'll reveal eventually. Can't wait to find out more of this world of yours.
LadyZelthePen chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
So, this morning I half-heartedly decided to peruse through the extensive Sailor Moon fanfiction, not expecting to find anything worthwhile to read. And then- lo and behold! I stumbled across your exquisite story!

My dear, you have captured my imagination! Your descriptions are refreshing, and everything is so vivid. I can see, hear, taste, and smell everything you've included, and it's the most amazing thing. I honestly cannot recall ever reading something as good as this.

I love the idea of Ami being a scribe (I'm sure someone has told you that already), and having Zoicite interact with her, throwing her normal day completely off-balance, is incredibly well-done. They both seem very in character, despite being under different names.

You leave me extremely curious; I would dearly love to find out what brings Zayven to Karchesa, and what the contents of his letter mean. Clearly he knows how to read and write (as you pointed out in the following chapter- I read that as well, and it was wonderful!). He is a very curious person, and I look forward to seeing how he and Arya interact in the future.

Wonderful writing, dear!

Sinnara chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
I love, love, LOVE THIS! I can't wait for more; this is becoming something of an intrigue... I can't wait!
Sadekuuro chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Thanks for the update, I really enjoyed it! I love how descriptively you've written it, you really painted a beautiful picture with the bath house and the river. Great work!
Melete chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
You really must continue this! It's absolutely beautiful. I love the rich culture you're already setting up. I do want to know more.
SailorPikaAngel chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Yay! So excited to read an ami/zoi! I love how well you started this! Zoi sweeping in to a calm ami then Sweeping back out! I have a feeling he will continue to keep her off balance! Very interesting world you have created an dope to read more!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Interesting start.
Sadekuuro chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
You're off to a great start here! You write very well, and I really like how you've described everything. I can easily imagine the scene. I also like the idea of Ami being a scribe, and the tattoos were a nice touch. All in all, I really enjoyed it and I hope you continue!