Reviews for Untitled Love
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 18 . 4/28/2009
That's it! I wanna know what's gonna happen! Anzu's in a VERY complicated love triangle! Who's gonna end up with Anzu?

Please update quickly!
Kairi Serenity Dark chapter 18 . 6/10/2005
damn.. just when it was getting good!
aphrael21 chapter 18 . 4/30/2005
And what a great comeback... I had almost given up hope of this story ever being finished. I had even deleted it off of my favourites list. But it's back now. Congrats on being the co-salutorian at your graduation. Please don't wait so long again to update! You left me high and dry!
Forlorn Hope chapter 18 . 3/23/2005
Arghh! Cliffhanger! No! Please update, this story is really entertaining.

I thought Yami liked Anzu, since he kissed her and all. . .o.o
Shihiki chapter 18 . 2/22/2005
Wow! I really love your story! I hope you write more soon -
DragonZHell chapter 18 . 1/17/2005
the story sucksand pleaseno mroe dates with yugi and jou ?/ no sense
Naruto-926 chapter 18 . 1/9/2005
PLease make it Yuugi/Anzu!, there arent enough Yuugi/Anzu stories out so please help the cause!
darkness-consumes-me chapter 18 . 1/1/2005
UPDATE NOW OR YOU WILL SUFFER!
City'sKitty chapter 18 . 12/14/2004
Wow that was very funny at the end of the scene! i couldn't stop laughing!o you should keep going and add some more yami/anzu/seto in it! mwhahahahahahahahahahahahah cough cough -_-' o_0

ok ill stop, i just had to much sugar today...sigh*
Miss Miko chapter 17 . 12/12/2004
I think you should go to the Janime website. It tells you all the names, Japanese and English.
Krisandra chapter 18 . 11/20/2004
O_O Poor, naive little Yuugi.

Um..is there a snowballs chance in H**l that you could make it a Seto/Anzu/Yami triangle instead of Seto/Anzu? The triangles get me so excited _' And I prefer Yami/Anzu, if you don't mind. Thanks a million

-dixieangel1992
harpies ladies chapter 8 . 11/1/2004
seto thinking of himself of an outcast in the face of society?that's ridiculous!he thinks of Joey as a chihuahua,Yugi a midget,Tea a cheerleader; why would he ever think that of himself?he's proud and arrogant remember?
Lunar Dragon 209 chapter 18 . 8/26/2004
interesting turn of events. I like how your story is going along, but when are Seto and Anzu getting together! And what about poor Serenity? Making me all flustered isn't nice! Cause i want to know what happens! So please up-date, but in a resembly amount of time!
Lefty Lucy chapter 18 . 8/13/2004
Update now! i'm hooked!
iKiohri chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
Geez... I never thought that Kaiba has a cruel step-father,... hm... inetresting discovery... _