Reviews for A Day Before
Lorax chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
HOLY COW HOW DID I JUST FIND THIS. YAY I ACTUALLY APPEARED DO I DIE.
Lorax chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wait, how did you know Diana and Clare and Deeandra?
TheMovingChristmasTree chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Okay soo I'm going to write this before I read the chapter CAUSE I'M ANGREH!

Don't worry, the characters ARE NOT OOC. YOU KNOW WHY? Because they aren't us. They are alternate versions of us, but not us. Therefore, they cannot be OOC since THEY AREN'T EVEN US.

(After reading the chapter)

I would suggest writing the phone calls as regular dialogue, not just bold and italics. It takes away from the story, and it's rather confusing to remember who's bold and who's italics and who's bold and underlined... ETC.
saphire644 chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
I SURVIVED! I'm not going to be nice, I'll get straight down to the critics. The characters are too OOC.
DERPELLA chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
I AM AMY
Also I would like to say that I won't kill you if there's romance as long as it doesn't involve me.

Also:

Country Project
Animal Project (Maybe endangered animal so it's interesting)
Movie (With a buncha other people, 3rd term)
Comic (3rd term too)
Of Hearts and Triangles chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
It was simply the only name left.
Dekomori chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
OMG this is so stupid! I mean this is fuking terible! Omg, why the fuk do yu do dis if you dont even do it rigt!
Omg jus go kill yourself already.
MusiKina chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Hmm. Term Three: Movie...?
Term Two: Absolutely no idea.
And I've noticed you've got a couple of spelling mistakes... It's Capitol, not Capital.
And um... If I may, it's a good story but it's kinda unrealistic... I mean, you guys aren't gonna be that cheerful, right?
Anyway. I'm feeling judgmental and cranky. So you're totally fine to ignore all of the above.
Oh, and Atlas? As in the god (titan?) from PJO holding up the sky?
MusiKina chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Whyyyyyy? How could you listen to One Direction?! You've gone over to the dark side...
Anyway, all 1D-bitterness aside, this is pretty good.
AND YAY YOU'RE MAKING IT INTO A FULL STORY I LOVE YOU I'M GONNA SUMMON A UNICORN AND I'LL RIDE IT TO YOUR HOUSE ON A RAINBOW AND GIVE YOU A HUGE BEAR HUG.
Umm. There's a cuppla spelling mistakes... And that's all.
And WHAT? NO ROMANCE? WHYYYYYYYYY?! (although I suppose if you do romance then Amy will kill you...)
Of Hearts and Triangles chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
So I'm never showing up ever again? So happy?
TheMovingChristmasTree chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
REDDING. REDDING? Oh well at least I'm in the story. And I shalt thou die a gruesome death.

Also, thirty people? More like three thousand. Or maybe three hundred, I'm not too sure.

And yes, Silver Torture is Key. He used to be Squishy Hammer but DD "hacked" into his account. And used his account to send Dunstan a love letter.

Also me and Sophia have a story based on the MACC class on fictionpress. Our account name is The Moving Otakus or something like that.
MusiKina chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Nice. Me? The bookworm?
Anyway. You have no idea how much Deeandra likes to pick outfits for me. And Lee isn't Dunstan's last name, it starts with W.
Nicely written and please, you're gonna need to add chapters to this, it CAN'T be a oneshot, it would be so much better with more chapters!
And it's actually quite in character, some parts anyway, since I would actually skip breakfast sometimes.
TheMovingChristmasTree chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I'm going to stalk you on fanfiction now.

:D
Of Hearts and Triangles chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Last name is Wang.
TheMovingChristmasTree chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
DUDE
WHY AM I NOT IN HERE
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAGE

Dunstan's last name is Wang. :)