Reviews for Missed You
FalconFate chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
HAHA! I KNEW it was Coulson! Although the fact that I have actually seen the trailers for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. probably gave me a clue. Grrrreat job!
Melody chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Please please please write more
Guest chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Beautiful
Momorulz chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
I'm confused who he talking to
Saoirse7 chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Wow. Didn't see that ending coming. I liked this, though! It's true that Peggy could have still been alive when the Captain was found, and the way you portrayed the whole situation was very entertaining. I also liked all the extra tidbits of information you threw in there, like about the Winter Soldier and the stuff from Iron Man 2, etc.
TheLastRider chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Well... a bit cheesy. Things would not have been that easy between the Capt and Peggy, because she's something like 70 years older than him. That would have made things quite awkward, I hope you realize.

And what was the point of the whole Sharon/Coulson/Tony plotline?

Overall, your writing is pretty solid, though rushed at times. And Sharon was a very confusing and unpredictable character; she needs development.
TheLastRider chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Hmmm...
First of all, your summary was excellent. Caught and held my attention.
But now... that has to be Coulson, but he's dead...
I'll just keep reading. :)
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
this is so great! i love sharon and tony's history! :D can't wait for more!
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
... ;u;
This was perfect. Perfect.
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
That meeting between the two 3
And the banter was so fantastic. And Clint trying to get Tony to shut it. Hilarious. Is he dating Tasha here?
Emery Saks chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Great story! I think I have an idea who she's talking to in Chapter 3, but can't wait to see where you take it!
jfour23 chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
please write more chapters!
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I'm a little confused. Did you mention who she was talking to or not? Because its not Penny...
So I'm very curious.
But quite the lovely conversation. Sharon has spunk!