Reviews for All Right, Evans?
chariphrasis chapter 27 . 9/11
omfg, lol, this has me thinking how funny it'd be and how I could definitely see them doing it since they've been secretly dating this whole time and have always, in some way, been certain about each other as James and Lily and Lily and James— but imagine, right, Lily tells him she loves him and he asks her out again, but instead because he's stupid over the moon right then, he actually asks her to marry him and she's quiet a minute thinking it over while he's dying of mortification and she agrees and he just about passes out and they go public with their relationship. and everyone's all "wow, you're finally dating?!" and they both, very seriously, correct them and Lily says something like, "actually, we're engaged," at the same time as James— unable to control himself now— says, "no, she's my fiancée." and everyone fucking *flips*, like conniptions left and right and someone having a stroke from anger at their nonchalance and several people simultaneously develop ulcers. like she's all, yeah, I decided he's it for me and it doesn't matter if we're moving too fast because she's certain.
James-Sirius brother relationship?
Lali.M.D chapter 30 . 3/29
I found your fic a few days ago and I have enjoyed reading it! Looking forward to the sequel :)
HPHGfan1313 chapter 16 . 3/22
Don't you think, Petunia's a little too young to be engaged? She and Lily had only one year difference between them, if I remember correctly. That means she'll be seventeen or may be eighteen. That's very young to get engaged
SonntagMorgen27 chapter 30 . 2/4
It was brilliant! Thank you!
I like how the relationship between Lily and James developed over the time. There is still a lot these two have to learn about each other though.
DeborahSampson1776 chapter 30 . 1/25
That is an excellent story! I only wish that we had more preamble leading up to Sirius and Marlene getting together.
DeborahSampson1776 chapter 25 . 1/25
While you are correct in that you smell scents specific to the person you are attracted to, Amortentia is like Polyjuice potion in the sense that you put a little bit of the person that you want the drinker to become infatuated(whereas with Polyjuice potion you put a bit of the person you want the drinker to become).
DeborahSampson1776 chapter 13 . 1/24
This is a very well written story. Fingers crossed that we get a Blackinnon relationship at some point
slaimeebooth chapter 30 . 1/8
I love this fic so f*cking so much I always come back to it. Third time reading and it just makes my Jilly heart sing.
Gryffinpuff chapter 12 . 11/19/2020
Yassss Alice way to go you snapped queen Alice is my new favorite show Bella!
Gryffinpuff chapter 13 . 11/19/2020
God Damn it Sirius you can’t interrupt James and Lily’s Kiss you should know better! But still lol I love this fanfic
Guest chapter 27 . 9/20/2020
Okay
Guest chapter 26 . 9/20/2020
lol i luv the part where you say that his leg is getting a cramp
its hilarious
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2020
This was such a nice chapter
secretsongdeer chapter 30 . 9/1/2020
"dark little people", "dark little hearts"
I agree with"dark little people", but not "dark little hearts", cause they don't have hearts.