Reviews for Azure Skies
reebajee chapter 3 . 6/6
Man, this is great! I can't wait to read more
Mukuro234 chapter 3 . 2/24
cherryblossomszahime chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
This seems great so far! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Wow! I LOVE fma! This is such a cool and original crossover! Definitely update soon! It would make me really happy! Can't wait to read your next chapter!
animagirl chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
I like how Al is the playful almost flirty when he talks to people. While ed is a bit of a stick in the mud. Also love the air of mystery they leave. Even as they talk about heaven and death- it's quiet interesting. You feel very engrossed with their conversation. You can tell they differ in some of their views but respect each others ideals. Update sooooon
Mrs. BYG chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
Please write more! I'm loving this!
InkMango the FABULOUS chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
I would love for you to continue this story! I may not be a fan of Twilight, but I'm a huge FMA fan, and this is kne of the only serious crossovers between the two.
LDK chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
Love Ed and Al's theory on werewolves, and how it connects soul alchemy to this story. Really nice job of tying the worlds together. Hope you continue to write this, its really great quality so far!
Skylan chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
I'm actually really impressed with this. I was worried that it would focus on only Ed, but you give Al, Jacob, Bella, and Edward (Cullen) all adequate screen time. Keep up the great work!
Kanade Night chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Wow. This is really interesting actually. I am intrigued. I actually don't really like Twilight. I'm a huge fan of FMA though. I looked up crossovers between these two because I was curious. (I ran into a bunch of Elric vs Cullen things when I was bored and randomly looking up FMA pics) I got to admit, for a twilight crossover, this is very good. I hope you update soon. I want to see more.
The Inferno Alchemist chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
i'm not a twilight fan, but this is good :) (my friend made me read it)
Hikari-Hikaru chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Did u give up? Cause if u did let us know
TurnTups chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Woah, this is really good-I wasn't sure what to expect with Twilight but this was an awesome surprise! Keep up the good work!
Lady BloodWolf chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
More please
MeHasBadGrammar chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Ooh, very interesting! I can't wait for the next update :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »