Reviews for Slapped
this was a great story
Tweakinn chapter 4 . 4/25
I love Matlock
PEEPS chapter 8 . 4/12
Oh no! Not at all too soon! It actually came late, but I like the anxiety.
PEEPS chapter 2 . 4/12
Yeah, you go, Ally!
Tru chapter 19 . 3/29
Great story
I love all your stories
this was a geat story
partofthecrowd chapter 1 . 1/16
Third time reading this story. Don't care. It's just so darn good
BlushingViolets chapter 24 . 1/15
Oh so so good! Loved this story through and through! I think I've had tears for the last few chapters. The sweetness is overwhelming! Well done! Beautiful writing and characters. Thanks you for such a wonderful story! Now I'm on to the sequel! Can't wait! :D
BlushingViolets chapter 20 . 1/15
Just finding this story now - LOVE IT so far! Seriously can't stop reading! And I had to pause a moment to comment on the chapter when Dallas calls Ally about taking the kids, seriously a shocker! I actually gasped out loud receiving a curious look from my toddler who was playing at my feet! Really didn't see that coming! Can't wait to read more! Okay, back to it! Just had to give a quick note! :)
Luckystarz910 chapter 23 . 12/31/2014
Omg i love this story so much and it was brilliantly written. Beautiful ending and beginning. :-)
Luckystarz910 chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
Awwwww!
Luckystarz910 chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
I've never wanted to finish reading a story more in my life. I'm so glad the kids are safe, Austin and Emily just have to heal. It's cool that you used Emily to save the kids and very smart plot wise. I get why Ally couldn't go but there are many writers that still would have unrealistically written Ally and Austin going to confront Dallas. I'm glad Dallas is shot and will be thrown in jail.
Luckystarz910 chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
Wtffffffffffffffffff! :'(
Luckystarz910 chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Oh my gosh! Happy kyler is okay!