Reviews for Genetics
The Mad Hatter's Waifu chapter 1 . 4/13
I loved it ! It was juste incredible ! You write beautifully, the characters' personalities are juste like I liked o imagine them. I couldn't stop laughing about Sasuke's paranoïa, and Sasino is such a lovely and funny girl !
What touched me the most was when Sasuke agreed to let them marry, because not once did Minato call his daughter "pretty". That was beautiful :)
Thank you so much for sharing this story, I just love it !
MadaraUchiha-Chan chapter 1 . 4/7
Omg haha poor Sasuke...good luck Minato XD
ladyres chapter 1 . 4/6
Sakura is ugly as duck u delusional sasuke never had a crush or like her you just making shit up pathetic
zainab7256 chapter 1 . 4/5
oh my god! this is so kawaiiii
*maniacal laugh* YOU DID AMAZING! *round of applause*
Zhannell chapter 1 . 3/14
This has been very entertaining.
I couldn't help but laugh at every single thing.
Papa sauce is my fave
ivegotpurple chapter 1 . 3/8
Oh my god this was hilarious! I'm so in love with it! Sasuke and the fight against being ridiculously good looking was a treasure.
JuanaH chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
OMG I love it xD i can't stop laughing xD. Sasuke and his heart attacks were amazing xD. Poor Minato, he'll go through hell xD
Cassandra Echizen chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I love itttttttt hahaha smwaaaah
dreamsandfaiths chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
cute!
Melodie chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
This was the cutest thing I've ever read! I loved it from start to finish, you're such a great writer!
I'm in here chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
I loved overprotective and dramatic Sasuke. This fic was so funny, I seriously couldn't stop laughing at the dramatic things Sasuke would say. It was awesome. Poor Minato, now he has to go through what Sasuke had to go through lol.
13.Starlight-Mist chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Haaaaaaahahahaha! Oh my gosh! This was so good that I nearly died laughing! Poor Sasuke! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
This was hilarious! Hahahahahaha! Sasuke was hilarious! Hahahahahahaha! I absolutely love it! Amazing!
Kaist chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
I usually dislike Sasuke/Sakura on the general principle of its being canon negatively influencing way, way more middle school girls than one would think, but I think this is the only way for it to realistically turn out: Sasuke being neurotic, curmudgeonly, snappy, overprotective, and generally all-around classically unpleasantly Sasuke about how beautiful his entire family is.