Reviews for Genetics
dreamsandfaiths chapter 1 . 8/8
cute!
Melodie chapter 1 . 7/30
This was the cutest thing I've ever read! I loved it from start to finish, you're such a great writer!
I'm in here chapter 1 . 7/15
I loved overprotective and dramatic Sasuke. This fic was so funny, I seriously couldn't stop laughing at the dramatic things Sasuke would say. It was awesome. Poor Minato, now he has to go through what Sasuke had to go through lol.
13.Starlight-Mist chapter 1 . 5/3
Haaaaaaahahahaha! Oh my gosh! This was so good that I nearly died laughing! Poor Sasuke! :)
This was hilarious! Hahahahahaha! Sasuke was hilarious! Hahahahahahaha! I absolutely love it! Amazing!
Kaist chapter 1 . 3/31
I usually dislike Sasuke/Sakura on the general principle of its being canon negatively influencing way, way more middle school girls than one would think, but I think this is the only way for it to realistically turn out: Sasuke being neurotic, curmudgeonly, snappy, overprotective, and generally all-around classically unpleasantly Sasuke about how beautiful his entire family is.
ProdigyPsycho chapter 1 . 3/15
Holy shit.
This is is so damn amusing.
The Uchiha Curse.
Hats off to you.
SilG chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Oh my God this is one of the fucking best fics I've ever read - Sasuke in my opinion is definitely in character XD
Moose Voose chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
This was RIDICULOUSLY delightful. Oh my gosh. Laugh out loud, brilliantly done. A
Angel Of Darkness And Light chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
No matter how many times I read this, it always brings a smile to my face. Thank you for writing this. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
BEST FANFIC EVERRRRRRRRR! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
RandomNinja chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Haha omg this is so cute! and funny (LMAO I CAN IMAGINE SASUKE'S LIKE THIS TO SARADA LOL) Good job! You wrote this nicely! :D The pace of the story was good too.
GlisteningSnow chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I had to go back to read your older stories after reading Royal flush. I laughed so hard. I love the way you portray Sasuke and sakuras personalities. You give them a little bit more character. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us.
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
LOLLLLLL
my neechan and i were reading this together and over skype we were yelling at each other and laughing at it
this was like beautiful and stuff
RD-chan hokage chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I love how it's written. I smiled from the moment I started reading it till the end and heck - I can totally imagine SasuCakes going overly protective of his daughter when boys start flocking on her! :)) Awesome story!