Reviews for Genetics
CherryTheRose chapter 1 . 6/7
lmao its a curse and a blessing
CinnamonPie29594 chapter 1 . 3/25
Oh my goodness. THIS WAS AN AMAZING AND HILARIOUS READ. I can NOT thank you enough for this sweet, rare gem you've delivered to my life. 3 LOVE IT.
Obsessed Lass chapter 1 . 1/30
I was smiling the entire time:)
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
LOL! That was interesting!
Berry chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
Omg! Love it soo much! It was soo cute and funny! :) :)
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 8/9/2018
LMAO oh man this killed me. By the time I finished reading this I was in years laughing.
misssbehavin chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
Six years after and I still love this fanfic with my whole heart!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2018
Amazing!
sweetlittlemiko chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
I'm not big sasusaku shipper but this fic got me at how sweet and funny it was good job .
Fiercest chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Dead. DEAD I SAY. I giggled all the way through. There are so many good lines here but I think my favourite is "Hinata deserved to be sanctified for marrying the dumbest person on the planet".
tysedon chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
this is so cutteeeee! i keep smiling reading it! thankyou for sharing this story with us!
Callian31 chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Bwam Bwam, Sasuke-the over protective father who we never got in canon because Kishimoto doesn't understand the word "abandonment". *Sigh* This fic is awesome and hilarious. Especially the wedding part. My only problem is that the Romance stuff happened too early in life, but I can overlook that for the Comedy. Love it.
Ssaku chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
I love this so much, nice story!
Niina Lexy chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
I loved it ! It was juste incredible ! You write beautifully, the characters' personalities are juste like I liked o imagine them. I couldn't stop laughing about Sasuke's paranoïa, and Sasino is such a lovely and funny girl !
What touched me the most was when Sasuke agreed to let them marry, because not once did Minato call his daughter "pretty". That was beautiful :)
Thank you so much for sharing this story, I just love it !
MadaraUchiha-Chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2017