Reviews for Genetics
GlisteningSnow chapter 1 . 11/12
I had to go back to read your older stories after reading Royal flush. I laughed so hard. I love the way you portray Sasuke and sakuras personalities. You give them a little bit more character. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us.
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 7/26
my neechan and i were reading this together and over skype we were yelling at each other and laughing at it
this was like beautiful and stuff
RD-chan hokage chapter 1 . 7/1
I love how it's written. I smiled from the moment I started reading it till the end and heck - I can totally imagine SasuCakes going overly protective of his daughter when boys start flocking on her! :)) Awesome story!
Armageddon Angel chapter 1 . 6/9
Thoroughly amusing.
jhian casey chapter 1 . 6/3
this fic is so much fun!
i feel bad for sasuke for all the stress he had to endure.. hahahah!
but i definitely love the plot and more pls! thanks!
Dear Jinny Skeans
Just want you to know that youre my favorite Sasusaku fanfic writer of all time, and nothing can change that... Hope u finish all ur stories!

Your One Big Fan

PS: I love ur Pen Name
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/12
OverprotectiveDad!Sasuke is adorable. It's so funny how he's so obsessed about their looks and the "dangers".
whatnameshallitake chapter 1 . 5/11
i really like the concept of the story and choice of words but I did not like the fact that hinata was just like thin air throughout the whole story though : ) : ) : ) : ) : )
Lalita88 chapter 1 . 5/2
You know, this cute fic was just what I needed to read after Gaiden 701. :) Thanks for making me smile! You are such a talented writer and I love reading all your stories!
Hahahaha I loved it XD
Really! Uchiha's beauty is a curse !? XD
Poor Sasuke kun and now poor Minato kun LOL
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/2
My gosh. Imagine if they had a dozen more kids! Those genes.
The Jewel Stealer chapter 1 . 2/7
This was adorable! Thank you!
Inkling39 chapter 1 . 1/29
OMG! I cannot stop laughing!
Hahaha that was hilarious! I loved it
Uzumaki Princess chapter 1 . 1/13
This is a lovely fanfiction, I now realise that good looks are both a blessing and a curse for the Uchiha.