Reviews for Genetics
Hahahaha I loved it XD
Really! Uchiha's beauty is a curse !? XD
Poor Sasuke kun and now poor Minato kun LOL
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/2
My gosh. Imagine if they had a dozen more kids! Those genes.
The Jewel Stealer chapter 1 . 2/7
This was adorable! Thank you!
Inkling39 chapter 1 . 1/29
OMG! I cannot stop laughing!
Hahaha that was hilarious! I loved it
Alexa838 chapter 1 . 1/13
This is a lovely fanfiction, I now realise that good looks are both a blessing and a curse for the Uchiha.
Sahar-Chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I've been laughing all through this fic. My family is looking at me funny now. But, it was worth it. Man, you're writing style is awesome in every genre. Good job!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I'm so terribly amused, Sasuke was just so, so, hilarious, overdramatic, and honestly adorable.
nipnag chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
this is so cute! and even more true now that the manga has shown that sasusaku have a daughter!
xForeverinMex chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
So cute, I was smiling or almost laughing the entire time! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
lol
this was so fluffy and cute
plain awesomeness
Sasusaku and Naruhina forever chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Omg i absolutely loved it. It was funny and cute and holy shit just so cool. Loved it. Keep up the good work man.
Saty chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Thsi is one of the most hilarious and enjoyable stories I have ever read. I was laughing so much while reading, and also I found it totally cute!
paracuties chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh my God. I laughed so, so hard when Sasuke was like, "Now are you going to have sex with me, or should I just do laundry?" BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA!

And I love that they named their first kid Naruto, too. Awesome that Sasuke and Naruto are best friends. XD And AWESOME that their sons are best friends, too! Even better that their daughter marries Naruto's son!

I also liked that Naruto named his son Minato. Like, jeez, but you have all the perfect ideas mixed into this single one-shot.

AWESOME. FIC. I cannot say it enough. :D

Keep up the great work!
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This is literally the funniest oneshot I have ever read. Normally beauty in literature is always described alongside descriptions of gods and goddesses or Adonis or that of princesses and mythical creatures. But to have Sasuke narrating and making beauty such a negative, troublesome concept is literally the funniest thing ever because it really is like a curse to him. XD I laughed when he blames Sakura for being attractive and popping out attractive babies and I love how Sakura was so sexy and dominant. This entire story is one of my favorites.