Reviews for Genetics
Katy chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Funny & sweet :)
kkstev chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Literal laugh out loud moments, where people were giving me really weird looks for laughing at a computer screen covered in words.

Definitely catches the lighter sides of both Sasuke and Sakura, and very fun to read. I'm not usually one for one-shots, but I definitely wouldn't be opposed to more like this from you!
mirajens chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh my sweet Jesus, that has got to be the funniest thing I've ever read. A comedy, tell ya. At first I thought something sad was gonna happen because oh noes Sasuke hated his baby. But damn, was I wrong. The whole narration was fantastic; I was literally giggling like a mad person the whole time. I lost my dignity in front of my sister and I blame you. The attention to detail was great. I just really love the voice you lent this story okay. Sasuke was way adorable. Idk how he even managed to make his paternal concerns seen cocky (MY CHILDREN ARE DOOMED BECAUSE HALF OF THEIR GENES ARE /MY/ SEXY GENES OHNOOOOES). And Naruto and Hinata's Minatits was so cutiepie here I wanted to stuff him into my pocket. His interactions with Sasuke were hilarious
Anyway, thank you for the laugh. I needed it.
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Lol, this is hilarious. :D
Sassan-19 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Sasuke is crazy, god xDDDDDDDD So, beautiful people have a difficult life, huh? LOL.

You have a really good sense of humor xD. I can't help but have a stupid smile on my face.

Cute, makes me wanna have children :3

And of course, to favs! x)
BoredPiglet chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Hahahaha! One of the best I've read! :))))
The Seldom Seen Kid chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Omg...this is hilarious...I laughed so hard I started crying and sneezing lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Oh my goodness, this is one of the cutest sasusaku fanfics I have ever read. I really, really, really enjoyed reading it. Protective daddy sasuke is probably the most adorable thing ever, and I love how he made their children's attractiveness such a problem. I couldn't stop smiling throughout the whole thing. Heck, I'm still smiling. Also, "So I hear you knocked up my daughter" made me crack up. :D Great story!
charmed7293 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This. Fic. Is. Pure. Perfection! Everything about it is wonderful. The plot is entertaining and funny and surprisingly realistic. If Sasuke didn't have a crapton of baggage I would imagine that his good looks would be his primary concern - just look at the Sasuke in Road to Ninja! I really like how when you skipped time you didn't use a heading like "X years later" like many fics I've seen do; using context clues like you did allows the story to flow beautifully! Like I already said, pure perfection! Great job!
FogFields chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
LOVED IT!
So Freaking Funny & Amazing! :)
Great Job!
See ya! :3
NarutoTripleS chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
THIS IS GENIUS! Sasuke being a dad that is overprotective and problematic and *horny* is 333 I CAN'T kgjfkgjfk I LOVE HIM EVEN MORE!

and Uzumaki Minato, you sly creature you :]]]
Ziehl chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Love it!
arrearsofcivility chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Gahhhhhhhhh this was so gorgeous and awesome!
Trang Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
so hilarious :))
good job :))
sophisticate chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
omg so creative, cute and funny haha i love it!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »