Reviews for Genetics
Sasuchan99 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This story is so great. I can't stop smile while I'm reading it.
Me chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh, and as for a challenge, ummm...

Maybe like an AU one of a relationship between Itachi and another girl?

Or maybe a Halloween/Christmas/Any other cool holiday fic?

Or maybe one of how Sasuke proposed to Sakura?

Or maybe something else. I think anything you write would be brilliant :)
Me chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh God I swear I keeled over laughing as I read this. This was hilarious! And still really believable, you didn't pull em out of character, which I liked. :)

I have a question though. I notice that you like to bring Ino/Shikamaru and Hinata/Naruto pairings often into your stories, even through just side mention. How come the Neji/Tenten pairing isn't brought up? (I'm just curious, not pissy or anything :P )

Good job! :D
Lemonsnaps chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
OH MY GOSH. You have no idea how much this made me lol. You have turns me into a pile of giggling mush. Seriously. Like every part. My cheeks hurt so bad right now, but it was sooo worth it! I love this aashdhdjjfkfklll. Yeah. Awesome oneshot! XD
MusicLover2010 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Seriously, you never fail to write an amazing story, one after another :) totally loved it! Oh Sasuke you should of saw that coming ;)

-MusicLover2010
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Wow! This one really made my day. I like Sasuke here, going crazy over other stuff than revenge.
X chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Great story! It would be really nice if you wrote sort of a prequel to this, to show how Sasuke subtly (or maybe not so subtly) defends Sakura from all the guys in Konoha trying to chase her! Just a suggestion though ;) in any case, loved this story!
sleeplygirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Hehe it was. story to read . It was really entertaiment!
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was too cute!

I loved it! Sasino and Minato sound adorable! :)

Great job and keep writing!
raspberry.kiss87 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I really had a good time reading this. Usually I don't like this plot because it always centers on Sasuke and the kids. Sakura is hardly ever mentioned.
But here she's not often mentioned but also takes a lot of credit. I also loved the relationship between mother and daughter.
My suggestion? Well, maybe a little move backwards? Like how was for Sakura and Sasuke, in a non-massacre scenario... You know, Harunos x Uchihas...
mostlyblue chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Ohhhh my gosh. I totally adored this story. GAH. Sasuke you're so funny lol! I love the idea of Sasuke and Sakura having a kid that marries Naruto's and Hinata's kid. So freaking adorable.

Excellent job on this, and I can only wait for more of your updates! And can I maybe hopefully wishfully request a follow up story on what happens to Naru? Like maybe a cock-block scenes cause those are always funny, or an ending for Naru? Anyways, thanks for an update!
Kemi Kemi chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
hahaha that was really cute 3 lovely story as always
momoko09 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
BAHAHAHAHa so freaken funny i loved it! I love how majorly paranoid Sasuke was about it. I would love to read an epilogue of minato's struggles and maybe a little sneak peak of what Naru.
keep up the awesome writing.
WooHooDork chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I seriously enjoyed this! I must say, I am a big fan of your work! Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more (:

I just love how Sasuke scared Minato...he'll be terrified for eternity.
rbdfancha chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Thank you it was such a good story :)
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »