Reviews for Genetics
sweetlittlemiko chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
I'm not big sasusaku shipper but this fic got me at how sweet and funny it was good job .
Fiercest chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Dead. DEAD I SAY. I giggled all the way through. There are so many good lines here but I think my favourite is "Hinata deserved to be sanctified for marrying the dumbest person on the planet".
tysedon chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
this is so cutteeeee! i keep smiling reading it! thankyou for sharing this story with us!
Callian31 chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Bwam Bwam, Sasuke-the over protective father who we never got in canon because Kishimoto doesn't understand the word "abandonment". *Sigh* This fic is awesome and hilarious. Especially the wedding part. My only problem is that the Romance stuff happened too early in life, but I can overlook that for the Comedy. Love it.
Ssaku chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
I love this so much, nice story!
KotoriLexy chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
I loved it ! It was juste incredible ! You write beautifully, the characters' personalities are juste like I liked o imagine them. I couldn't stop laughing about Sasuke's paranoïa, and Sasino is such a lovely and funny girl !
What touched me the most was when Sasuke agreed to let them marry, because not once did Minato call his daughter "pretty". That was beautiful :)
Thank you so much for sharing this story, I just love it !
MadaraUchiha-Chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
Omg haha poor Sasuke...good luck Minato XD
ladyres chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Sakura is ugly as duck u delusional sasuke never had a crush or like her you just making shit up pathetic
zainab7256 chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
oh my god! this is so kawaiiii
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
*maniacal laugh* YOU DID AMAZING! *round of applause*
Zhannell chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
This has been very entertaining.
I couldn't help but laugh at every single thing.
Papa sauce is my fave
ivegotpurple chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
Oh my god this was hilarious! I'm so in love with it! Sasuke and the fight against being ridiculously good looking was a treasure.
JuanaH chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
OMG I love it xD i can't stop laughing xD. Sasuke and his heart attacks were amazing xD. Poor Minato, he'll go through hell xD
Cassandra Echizen chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I love itttttttt hahaha smwaaaah
dreamsandfaiths chapter 1 . 8/8/2016