Reviews for Genetics
jhian casey chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
this fic is so much fun!
i feel bad for sasuke for all the stress he had to endure.. hahahah!
but i definitely love the plot and more pls! thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Dear Jinny Skeans
Just want you to know that youre my favorite Sasusaku fanfic writer of all time, and nothing can change that... Hope u finish all ur stories!

Lovelots,
Your One Big Fan

PS: I love ur Pen Name
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
OverprotectiveDad!Sasuke is adorable. It's so funny how he's so obsessed about their looks and the "dangers".
whatnameshallitake chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
i really like the concept of the story and choice of words but I did not like the fact that hinata was just like thin air throughout the whole story though : ) : ) : ) : ) : )
Lalita88 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
You know, this cute fic was just what I needed to read after Gaiden 701. :) Thanks for making me smile! You are such a talented writer and I love reading all your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Hahahaha I loved it XD
Really! Uchiha's beauty is a curse !? XD
Poor Sasuke kun and now poor Minato kun LOL
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
My gosh. Imagine if they had a dozen more kids! Those genes.
The Jewel Stealer chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
This was adorable! Thank you!
Inkling39 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
OMG! I cannot stop laughing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Hahaha that was hilarious! I loved it
Uzumaki Princess chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
This is a lovely fanfiction, I now realise that good looks are both a blessing and a curse for the Uchiha.
Sahar-Chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I've been laughing all through this fic. My family is looking at me funny now. But, it was worth it. Man, you're writing style is awesome in every genre. Good job!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I'm so terribly amused, Sasuke was just so, so, hilarious, overdramatic, and honestly adorable.
nipnag chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
this is so cute! and even more true now that the manga has shown that sasusaku have a daughter!
xForeverinMex chapter 1 . 9/29/2014