Reviews for The Pure and the Tainted
Hyper Melody chapter 1 . 1/13
Well planned,well written, well received :D
Azure chapter 1 . 1/12
This is my favoritems fanfiction of all time, and I have read hundreds. I love how you made them soulmates not just lovers or brothers. I love it so much this is my 10th time reading it! :)
The Fall of Spring chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
I do not read yaoi, SO I was really happy that when I tentatively started reading this it remained (at least in my opinion) within acceptable boundaries (the Greek and other ancient cultures kissed family and friends on the lips). Great job!
KiyanaTheCrow chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
OH NO IT WAS CUTE! I support this it is ADORABLE and I love it oh my goodness.
FanfictionWriterandReader chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Can you make another version of this where Sabos still alive and he's like their...Star? And he has golden wings or something? pleaaassseee
ScandinavianTrash chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
CUTE
natsu0027 chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
It was beautiful.
IpiuGate chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
I don't really know how I feel about the kissing but I loved the story. Shame Sabo was missing from it but I guess there was no place for him in this fic
MadelVer chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
The story is amazingly awesome :D Hope you make other great stories
Caraline Fisher chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
That was wonderful!
ar111 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
that was beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Sooooooo good.
Tsubaki Yuzuki chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
I have a question... shouldn't Luffy be able to feel if Ace died or not? With them being soulmates and everything?
Lulumo chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Come on sabooo come out, your memory should'be back now. No more amnesia so go to meet them.
Tsubaki Yuzuki chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
I really like your acelu stories. They are amazing. Thank you very much for writing them!