Reviews for The Pure and the Tainted
Dark Magician Girl98 chapter 1 . 9/26
You are awesome, Iloved this fic! I like the way you write ace and luffy's relationship, they love each other but as more than brothers and lovers, without the lust.
BeASlumberingDragon chapter 1 . 8/27
That was mind-blowing!
Fancyunicorn chapter 1 . 8/13
Wordlet chapter 1 . 7/22
I can't believe this is your first One Piece fic! I'm really happy that I'm home alone when I'm reading this because man I am randomly breaking out in laughs and squeals and tears and I love this! I'm so glad you wrote other one's in this AU I wasn't sure what to think at first, but it is undoubtedly beautiful. I would love if there was a specific scene about the Strawhat's reaction to Luffy's wings and all that, but I'm not sure where you would put it in anyway:) You just filled this full of so much good stuff. So the whole story I was hoping for it and by the end when it never really came, I didn't feel disappointed! That takes talent. Kudos to you, Love this forever!
Kagamine Miharu chapter 1 . 7/17
woah that was so soooo perfect! so beautiful, so sweet, so warm, everything! aww I'm in love with this fic!
Luffy is really an Angel yeah!
I love the way you describe everything, about the Angels and Demons, especially the AceLu moment.
THANKS for letting Ace stay alive, really (OvO)

Love it!
This is your FIRST OP fanfiction!? I can't believe it.
It's so sweet that I can basically feel my teeth go blerch but meh. It's really well written! Loved the angst and how the angst wasn't so deep that I couldn't go on.
Totally made my day!

And this is totally what I wish had happened in canon Marineford.
WnderlandESCAPE chapter 1 . 6/23
I'm on the verge of tears, heck, I can feel the waterworks coming.
Brazilwolf chapter 1 . 6/5
This is one of the longest story I have read that is one chapter. But I'm not complaining cause I loved the whole thing. It was so funny and very embarrassing at times when Ace and Luffy would kiss sort of out of nowhere. I'm not saying it in a bad way. Everyone's reaction was really awesome. Like when people found out Luffy and Ace secrets and even when they found out Sabo died or when they thought each other were dead. I really like this story
an chapter 1 . 5/3
this story is just...WAO! ;)
redlipstick77 chapter 1 . 4/23
This is soooo pretty omg i need them to meet Sabo! So my ASL babies will be completed again
natlaredo chapter 1 . 4/18
An instructor of mine once told me that he often got more excited than I did when I did something right, because I didn't understand how good it was.

I'm not sure if I could describe this piece if I was asked too; it's too perfect. I've read it at least 10 times (and this is the first time I've reviewed ); shame on me) and it never fails to amaze me. This has made me laugh; it's made me cry; it's made me freeze in shock and shake with anticipation. I am completely obsessed with this whole AU, and the way you write its phenomenal. I've never read a fanfiction as good as this one, and I doubt I ever will.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing this; it's helped me out on more than one occasion.

WOOF chapter 1 . 4/5
Wow oh my god I know you posted this sometime ago but seriously this is so beautiful oh my god dude after reading this I can die happy now..
Wildfire chapter 1 . 3/27
You have no idea how much I enjoyed this story you have written. It touched me deeply, I couldn't help but laugh and cry through out the entire story. Thank you vary much for sharing this One piece. :)
AstralComet chapter 1 . 3/20
Beautiful simply beautiful love it, love the writing, love the emotions in this tale and love the story. You my friend is awesome, keep up the good work.
OH MY GOD, I love your voice! I've never read anything quite like it! Your story is a beautiful and unique one. Keep on writing, you were made for it! :)