Reviews for The Pure and the Tainted
IpiuGate chapter 1 . 1/2
I don't really know how I feel about the kissing but I loved the story. Shame Sabo was missing from it but I guess there was no place for him in this fic
MadelVer chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
The story is amazingly awesome :D Hope you make other great stories
Caraline Fisher chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
That was wonderful!
ar111 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
that was beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Sooooooo good.
Tsubaki Yuzuki chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
I have a question... shouldn't Luffy be able to feel if Ace died or not? With them being soulmates and everything?
Lulumo chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Come on sabooo come out, your memory should'be back now. No more amnesia so go to meet them.
Tsubaki Yuzuki chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
I really like your acelu stories. They are amazing. Thank you very much for writing them!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
I love it . This is amazing you're so good at riding story's
RainSpider chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
I have been rereading this story for about a year now, and I want to say that it might be the best one I've read. I love this story, thank you so much for writing it!
deadswordmaster chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

What one amazing piece! I have nothing else to comment. Just amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. Okay. I don't know how to comment anymore.

I am envious of your writing skill

Keep up the amazing work!
- Uageozubab
WolftheForsaken chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Random but good. Would have liked more angel and demon stuff and the fight scene was a little off / Luffy loses his wings to protect Ace but Ace gets the same injury anyway? Also bit convenient that Luffy didn't know Ace was alive.

Definitely an interesting concept though. Good work.
Sabrina-nee chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
This is so goooood! And thank you for keeping Ace alive here :D
emygrl99 chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
I... don't even know where to begin with this. This story was absolutely amazing. One of the best I've ever read honestly, and I've read a lot of fanfiction in my time. Your writing is absolutely beautiful and naturally poetic, and even though the story is canon-compliant I wasn't bored by it at all. It's interesting which parts of Luffy's journey you glazed over, like Thriller Bark, cause while a hell of a lot happened, it wasn't really that significant in Luffy's mind, even though he almost died. And it was really nice getting a refresher on Ace's past again since it's been a while since I watched that. I really really love the simplicity of Ace and Lu's connection, it's so pure and simple that it's practically incomprehensible. There's just no way to describe it in any way that'll give it justice, and I absolutely love how you managed to get that feeling across. And of course I love how you didn't just brush Lu off as some silly kid, I really hate when fics do that. Despite what anybody says Luffy is really intelligent, even if he doesn't act like it some (all) of the time.

And then Marineford. Let me tell you, when I started this fic, I wasn't expecting an entire religious experience, but the religious experience mugged me in a dark alleyway and left me to die xD because most of the story is canon-compliant I figured Ace would die, and I reeeeaaaally wasn't ready for it. But then wait! Lu saves him! It's all good! Nope, Lu dies! And then Ace dies! But nope, Lu's alive (not that Ace knows for sure)! So Ace thinks Luffy's dead for only a while while Lu spent those two years believing that Ace was dead! Fun fun fun! *stabs self*

Their reunion was sooo beautiful though, I legit want to cry because that's what Luffy deserved to get in canon, so from today forward I am adopting this fic as canon (minus the Angel-Demon thing). Ace lived and reunited with Luffy and everybody was happy and THAT'S HOW IT HAPPENED.

Aanyways, thank you so so so much for writing this, i don't know if I'll ever be able to find another fic to top this, and especially not an AceLu one which is suddenly my OTP again. I hope you have a wonderful, blessed life, and now I'm off to read the extras story :'D this story is going to kill me.
OctaveTea chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Every time I go back to reread Ace and Luffy stories, I absolutely can't go past this story without reading it and just feeling so warm-hearted at these two's interactions. Your writing is simply inspiring! Definitely one of the best stories fanfic has to offer!