Reviews for Chucky's Curse
chuckylover7200 chapter 18 . 6/26/2014
It's gonna be ok I'm araianna rodriguez and I love your story so far but I want to read it all first then give you your answer on your story that's just have I am I guess well bye and don't worry it's gonna get better k good bye and I'm still reading your story :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
I feel you, Amber
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Maybe she will
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Poor tiffany
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Poor amber, like me. I consider myself an infant as I'm so dainty and small. Like a fairy. It's really sad and my classmates we are like ten and eleven and they're really tall and tiny.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This is fantabulous just one thing;please turn Charles into a voodoo killer and a doll again!
CharlotteRay chapter 32 . 7/15/2013
I know it's been a long time since you updated. But if you eventually do, I would love it of you include chucky x tiffany romance...if you don't mind that is.
Browlax chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is really good! Like it!
Mmhm chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
Alexiapotter99 shut your god damn mouth u should feel srry for Nicole cause i sure do :( jeez she told a whole sad true story and your gonna say "i wanna see more" alexia ur just a greedy bijtch
Guest chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
Aww im so sorry it must be alot going on 4 u :(
gothgirl97 chapter 32 . 3/27/2013
Aww, well I'm not mad at you for not completing the story...truth is, I've done the same thing, more than once in fact. And actually, my Revenge of Chucky fanfic is the first story I've ever completed before. And I know what you mean by school and stuff, because I've been having a shitload of homework too, which is why I haven't updated Legacy of Chucky. But, I really hope you decide to finish this one day in the future...maybe over the summer? I'll wait as long as I have to, it's no rush...I just really wanna continue this story. It's sooo good and you're a really great writer! Seriously, I mean, you took a vicious serial killer and made him human again, inside and out. I've never read a fanfic on here that actually made Chucky the good guy (no pun intended lol xD) but, if you don't ever finish this story, I'll understand. I hope everything works out for you in life and in school. If you don't come on here a lot, we should talk on DeviantArt...I think I'm already watching you on there. Well, take care, and please try to continue writing this story!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
It's not the end oh thank god
gothgirl97 chapter 31 . 1/25/2013
Don't worry, just take your time with the chapter...I know how you feel with being busy and not having the motivation to write, I was the exact same way when I was trying to write the 3rd chapter of Legacy of Chucky. So, just stop and take your time and the motivation will come. I can't wait for the next chapter though, you're a great writer! :)
Kyro Lee Ray chapter 31 . 1/25/2013
Oh... an author's note...