Reviews for Letters of the Misconstrued
NZfulla chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
This is such a good story :o I would hate for you to let it go to waste it has so much potential :( It's seriously amazing and I love it and no pressure but I hope you update soon :) I know it's been a while but I and many other people would love for you to update, at least a closing chapter so we can be satisfied. Keep up the good work though :)
osnapitzbex chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Well laa dee da dee da! I absolutely LOVE this! The way you write it, the point of view, it's so... Different. In a totally awesome way. I like that you haven't jumped straight into pure Karley an that you're slowly building them up whilst maintaining their true characters :) I can't wait for an update to this! Are you going to be including Marleys eating disorder?
LyfWifPandaz chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Poppy114 chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Really good story! Pls update soon :)
Darkstar99 chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Hey please update soon, I've been looking out fire this story since your last update! Thanks
ErrMerrGerrd chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Sad face :c we miss you
riverkirby chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
I am totally inlove with this, it reminds me of Faberry and Pezberry with a new splash of something else. So adorable and dramatic, I cannot wait to see what else will be happening and if you are planning on doing shooting star and how you will handle that one! cannnnnooottt! wait! for more! :)
TaintedHero05 chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
hahah! That's good X3 its been killing me! Nice update! cant wait to see whats next for karley! X3
Ghost563 chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Yay your back! Im loving the karley angst but would love to see more romance in the mix next chapter :) keep up the good work
andievitug chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
YAY :D So happy you updated :) Glad you're doing well. Nice chapter!
Brooke0603 chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
I love this story and I'm sooooooooooo happy you updated it , I thought you forgot about us D: haha jk but it's still amazing just like all the rest . And this is deffinetly one of my favorite kitty/marley story's . I can't wait to rea the next update :D
Anonymous chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
So good to see this story back again, it is very well done. I hope you update soon, I love Karley stories!
andievitug chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Please update soon, I hate it when authors leave their stories like this :( We need some closure :(
fatedstorm chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Ooh I hope you continue this soon! We're just getting to the good angst/denial of every gay pairing. ;D Seriously though, I am loving this and can't wait for an update. Four months without an update is painful to see. Hope you're doing okay.

I have a question though, considering Marley and Kitty have a 'thing' (no matter how strange and confusing), does this mean Marley won't become afflicted with an eating disorder? In the show everyone basically blamed Kitty for setting it up and putting the idea in her head, but I don't see this particular note-passing Kitty doing anything like that.

Either way, I'll just hang-out in the update boat like everyone else. We await your return. (Congrats on 100 reviews!)
A'sTodayPartiesTomorrow chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I love you and this Fic. It is amazing! Karley's awesome. I wish they would put their relationship in the show. I would love that. Anyway this Fic is amazing, your amazing and take care of yourself...and each other.