Reviews for Commodity
Meggy-chan08 chapter 8 . 9/24
I'm divided between loving and stanggling Armand. Please dont kill him?
I like your story very much! Hope to hear fom you soon!
asianinvasion58 chapter 8 . 8/22
Yesssssssss! I've been hoping this would be updated / not a dead fic! Thank you for posting the latest chapter. I'm excited / curious to where you'll take this story!
M M Forever chapter 8 . 8/13
I love this so far! I was wary when I first read the first chapter, as I wasn't sure I'd like what followed (future lemon) but after your note, I was reassured and pressed forward. I love the way you turned the necklaces into their link, and I can't wait to see what happens next. And the Merle moment with the book, telling Van to kiss Hitomi awake was adorable!

Please, update soon!
So excited to see an update! Looking forward to the next one. I can't believe that this may be ending soon!
Aishwarya chapter 8 . 8/5
I am so thrilled. I was an ardent reader of just you wait and your current story is just as enthralling. I sincerely hope that you choose to complete this story, however long it takes.
pinkdynamite chapter 1 . 8/2
Oh my gosh I almost had a heart attack reading this chapter! First Armond drugging Van, then finding out who/what he is, and the fact that his wife's a witch?! The suspense is killing me! I can't wait for the next update.
nofreakingway chapter 8 . 8/1
OOOH YAYYY! AN UPDATE! I'm so so soooo happy you updated this! I absolutely LOVE this story! Aramand is amazing and I'm adoring the class concepts and Others and everything! I'm so sooo happy you haven't given up on this! Please please pleeeeease update again soon! I'm dying to see how it develops!
Nowriting chapter 8 . 8/1
Great job on the writing.
This story is amazing - you, as an author, have a flare for imaginary and evoking emotions. Can't wait to read more!
Ioialoha chapter 7 . 3/7
I am so very curious as to where you're going with this. What an interesting AU you've created!
Cathline chapter 7 . 3/1
I'm so happy that I found such a good story and that it is still on going. Great story, really want to know how it continues.
I like your portray of van in this story a lot.
guest chapter 7 . 1/7
I'm so happy to see this updated! I love it so much. I can't wait to see what's the deal with Van.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
So so happy to see an update! You have a clear gift for interesting plots, compelling characters, and wonderful imagery. I know there is a waning interest in esca docs as time wears on and this anime becomes more obscure, but as a fellow fan, thank you!
asianinvasion58 chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
I'm so glad this has been continued! It's an interesting and immersive AU. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
nofreakingway chapter 7 . 12/13/2016
AHHH I'm so SO glad I finally got around to reading your update! And I'm so SO happy that you haven't given up on this story! I love this strange world you've created and I love how well you're building up your characters and the plot and their relationships! This is one of my favourite AU's and I'm so happy to have had the chance to read another instalment! It was beautifully written (though I did spot a few mistakes, I acknowledge that you say at the beginning of the chapter that it isn't beta-read). Hitomi's character is so wonderful, and Van is so powerful. I'm dying to see how their relationship will progress, what Van's true motive is in giving himself up to slavery and what Armand will be getting up to with Van! I'm a bit sad that Armand isn't as funny/bright as he was in your last story. But he's still a fabulous character and I can't wait until your next update! Please please post again soon!