Reviews for Commodity
Aga chapter 6 . 7/14
I'm still counting on you :-)
nofreakingway chapter 6 . 5/16
I absolutely love this story! It's such an intriguing AU and I'm dying to see how you develop it! You've written it beautifully and set up such an interesting world for Van and Hitomi and the treatment of others. You're addressing discrimination and other such sensitive issues very beautifully and I really hope you come back to this! I know you haven't updated it since the end of 2014, but I would love to see how it progresses. Your other Escaflowne story was beautifully written and so gradual in twists and plot progression and character development. I really hope you continue this in a similar way. I've been glued to my computer for three days reading both this story and your other one and I hope I get to read more soon! Keep up the wonderful work!
Arsenico chapter 3 . 5/15
Please, I need to know if you will continue this story. It's amazing! This is my seventh time reading it! And it's better each time!
Aga chapter 6 . 1/24
I hope that you didn't abandon your story...
pinkdynamite chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
I absolutely love what you've done with this story! The characters are engaging and well written, and I can't wait to see where this plotline ends up! I only hope you continue this story one day, it's too good a treasure to give up on.
Aga chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
Please update :-)
Redi Kurumi chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
Splendid, just splendid.

I love this story, the underlying humor, your excellent depiction of the characters, entertaining, wonderful, and I am definitely enjoying the ride.

Looking forward to more of this innovative alternate universe.

I hope everything works itself out, in the end, within this creative masterpiece.

Worth the investment!

Bye for now!
Aga chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
Please :-)
Anonyme chapter 6 . 2/22/2015
Please update sooooonnnnnnn! I just love this story
Guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
Grear story, glad to hear you haven't abandoned it -don't because your writing and creativity is wonderful! This story in particular is very different from other Escaflowne fics. In a good way. Keep sharing your talents with us!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
Very happily surprised to see this story updated. I hope you'll be able to continue as it seems like it will be a long story.
dinkycharlie chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
I'm still kind of confused about this whole pleasure slave thing, but your writing is so good and the plot makes you so addictive that I need to know how this story will work out! Good job!
Aga chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
Thank you very much. It's brilliant :-)
LunnarChild chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Oh my God, you updated! Like holy sh*t, this is amazing! When I read this a long time ago, so long that I can't even remember when I first read it, and I came to the last chapter I nearly cried because it was still 'in-progress' and what that typically means is abandoned. Which would have been a tragedy in of its self. So you can't believe how happy this makes me that you've updated!

The plotline is gorgeous, the characters are amazingly in character, and the flow from chapter to chapter is stunning. This story, overall, is a gem among gems. I love the fact that the plotline and the interaction of it with the characters driving their cause and effect makes the story unpredictable, that you can't guess what happens next. Every chapter always puts me on the edge of my seat.

Great job, I can't wait till the next chapter! Happy Holidays!
riotgirl2005 chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
I'm so excited that you're back. I've been waiting for this story to update! It's getting so good! Thank you for not abandoning it!