Reviews for Commodity
Ioialoha chapter 7 . 3/7
I am so very curious as to where you're going with this. What an interesting AU you've created!
Cathline chapter 7 . 3/1
I'm so happy that I found such a good story and that it is still on going. Great story, really want to know how it continues.
I like your portray of van in this story a lot.
guest chapter 7 . 1/7
I'm so happy to see this updated! I love it so much. I can't wait to see what's the deal with Van.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
So so happy to see an update! You have a clear gift for interesting plots, compelling characters, and wonderful imagery. I know there is a waning interest in esca docs as time wears on and this anime becomes more obscure, but as a fellow fan, thank you!
asianinvasion58 chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
I'm so glad this has been continued! It's an interesting and immersive AU. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
nofreakingway chapter 7 . 12/13/2016
AHHH I'm so SO glad I finally got around to reading your update! And I'm so SO happy that you haven't given up on this story! I love this strange world you've created and I love how well you're building up your characters and the plot and their relationships! This is one of my favourite AU's and I'm so happy to have had the chance to read another instalment! It was beautifully written (though I did spot a few mistakes, I acknowledge that you say at the beginning of the chapter that it isn't beta-read). Hitomi's character is so wonderful, and Van is so powerful. I'm dying to see how their relationship will progress, what Van's true motive is in giving himself up to slavery and what Armand will be getting up to with Van! I'm a bit sad that Armand isn't as funny/bright as he was in your last story. But he's still a fabulous character and I can't wait until your next update! Please please post again soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
I'm glad this story is still continuing! so much mystery still left to unravel. looking forward to the next chapter.
pinkdynamite chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
I am so so SO happy that you are continuing this fic! I am very curious to find out what Armand knows (and suspects) about the Other. Also, I am loving Hitomi's character in this. She's the perfect mix of innocence and defiance. I wonder if their link is growing stronger or if they're just able to access it more. And poor little Merle! I hope there's more of her in future updates. Thank you again for writing more!
Nowriting chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
Armand is being a dick. Great chapter. Hitomi is collecting strays and underdogs everywhere now.
Teehanu chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
You made my day with this update :) nice plot getting more and more interesting, poor Hitomi an her nerves, Van is showing some appreciation for her action with Merkel, right? ;) Dilandau pure evil and Sir DeCrie is well himself. Love it all :)
Emotigonecrazy chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
aaaaAAAAAA! I'm so happy you updated! And such a long, plot filled chapter at that! Your stories are excelent, and I love the world building in this AU. I'm so excited to see where this leads~ (Also I hope you're doing well! I'm glad to see you back on , I was getting a little worried! :3)
moonshine2012 chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
Your work is so good! And the idea of your AU is so unique from the other Escaflowne fics that I've read so far. Although it's been a long time since you updated, I hope you continue this fic. It is so well written, even if it's only still a few chapters. I was so frustrated when I found after Chapter 6 that it wasn't finished. Huhu I wanted more of it! Please please if you do find the time and inspiration, please continue this. I will be patiently waiting for updates :)

Fyi, I love Armand's character! I was actually laughing a bit when I saw that he was in this fic as well, since I've also read Just You Wait. Good job on that too by the way! :D
Aga chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
I'm still counting on you :-)
nofreakingway chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
I absolutely love this story! It's such an intriguing AU and I'm dying to see how you develop it! You've written it beautifully and set up such an interesting world for Van and Hitomi and the treatment of others. You're addressing discrimination and other such sensitive issues very beautifully and I really hope you come back to this! I know you haven't updated it since the end of 2014, but I would love to see how it progresses. Your other Escaflowne story was beautifully written and so gradual in twists and plot progression and character development. I really hope you continue this in a similar way. I've been glued to my computer for three days reading both this story and your other one and I hope I get to read more soon! Keep up the wonderful work!
Arsenico chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
Please, I need to know if you will continue this story. It's amazing! This is my seventh time reading it! And it's better each time!