Reviews for Commodity
Anonyme chapter 6 . 2/22
Please update sooooonnnnnnn! I just love this story
Grear story, glad to hear you haven't abandoned it -don't because your writing and creativity is wonderful! This story in particular is very different from other Escaflowne fics. In a good way. Keep sharing your talents with us!
Very happily surprised to see this story updated. I hope you'll be able to continue as it seems like it will be a long story.
dinkycharlie chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
I'm still kind of confused about this whole pleasure slave thing, but your writing is so good and the plot makes you so addictive that I need to know how this story will work out! Good job!
Aga chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
Thank you very much. It's brilliant :-)
LunnarChild chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Oh my God, you updated! Like holy sh*t, this is amazing! When I read this a long time ago, so long that I can't even remember when I first read it, and I came to the last chapter I nearly cried because it was still 'in-progress' and what that typically means is abandoned. Which would have been a tragedy in of its self. So you can't believe how happy this makes me that you've updated!

The plotline is gorgeous, the characters are amazingly in character, and the flow from chapter to chapter is stunning. This story, overall, is a gem among gems. I love the fact that the plotline and the interaction of it with the characters driving their cause and effect makes the story unpredictable, that you can't guess what happens next. Every chapter always puts me on the edge of my seat.

Great job, I can't wait till the next chapter! Happy Holidays!
riotgirl2005 chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
I'm so excited that you're back. I've been waiting for this story to update! It's getting so good! Thank you for not abandoning it!
bsizemore86 chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Hello

I am writing you the first review i have written in almost ten years, in the hope that you haven't discontinued this story. There are so few stories with a good plot line and good grammar to boot! This anime has been my favorite since I was 15...which was almost 15 years ago. The plot for this story was so interesting i periodically check back on Fanfic just to see if you put something new up. I sincerely hope that you have not stopped and that nothing untoward has befallen you or your family.

Here's hoping to see something soon!
Aga chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Please, update soon :-)
Aga chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
Please, update soon :-)
Solarisnova chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Truly a beautiful piece you've written! I hope one day you update for all of us! Love it.
riotgirl2005 chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
this is a really good story! are you still writing chapters for it? :)
winterdarknessXD chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Pleassseeeeeeeeeeee continue this please!
Nowriting chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Don't leave us hanging. Your writing is very smooth and well balanced.
IceFire Dragon Alchemist73 chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
I just breezed through this story becuase it kept holding my attention I even had to give up a bi of sleep! But really I love the way Van and Hitomi interact kinda reminds me a bit of how they met in the anime. But oh man I love the hints that there might be something special about Van particular to his race and I can't wait to see how he reacts to what Hitomi's planned. Hiepfully it'll change the grim opinion he has of her. Though it makes me wonder the connecting between them is it magic fro
Hitomi or is it becuase of the necklace? I see this hasn't been updated in a while but I seriously hope you consider updating it one day. This story has a lot of promise. :D