Reviews for The Lion, The Wolf, The Wasp, And The Hawk
Thagguy chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Paragon, literally all of that is total nonsense.
Paragon chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
... Wasn't Smough a broken man that was helped by Ornstein to regain his sanity? I guess it's just a fan-fic. But I heard he hated his job until his friend Ornstein told him to eat one of his victims bones. None of them liked it, but Smough would be a broken nerve-wreck if it weren't for it. I also heard he was an honorable man in direct combat, if it was a factor.
Hitokiri Onib chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Wasn't there one other knight? What of the tale of Havel the Rock oh Old Storyteller?
A.d.e.l.D.r.a.g.u.s chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Really well written out. This chapter was awesome! I cant wait to read the rest! :)
qirien chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Simple, but effective. You captured the Dark Souls dialogue style well, and I especially liked the description of Gough's blindness. :-)
Knight Artorias chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Brilliant Work. Keep it up. I can't wait for the rest.
Dorhej-Master of the Abyss chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Crap somebody beat me to the punch. Still, good story telling and I've gotta agree, that story for Ornstien is epic. Look forward to the other knights.
The Legendary Falchion chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was fantastic; I especially loved how you stuck to the explicit lore while crafting some of your own- the story about Ornstein was absolutely epic- as well as the style of writing used for this. You crafted a very fire-side feel to it, and stuck to a more old-timey wording without delving too far into the thees and thous. Needless to say, I loved it, and can't wait to see your accounts of Ciaran and Gough.
Reaper81609 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Very well written, the shortness I think adds to the storytelling feel, which is very nice. Hope you continue.
stewi102 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
well written, a little short but then again it doesn't outstay its welcome.

cant wait to see how the wolf is told