Reviews for The Search for the One
Tristi Lynne chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
Great story so far. I find it kinda funny the conclusion she came to about her hybrid status. The meaning of the word hybrid is literally being the child of two different species. Plus if her father was truly human he would never have met her mother since he wouldn't have had a way to get to the other world. But hey it's your story. Can't wait for the next update. Hope it's soon.
Wisp the Phoenix chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
I, honestly, really like the story so far. I have some ideas for the next chapter, if you want to look at them.
1. Evey and Jack are walking in some woods (sorry, haven't played Pearl in two years) and meet up with a family of Raichu that are searching for a lost child (Pichu or Pikachu, whichever you want), and need help. The couple (Evey and Jack) searches, only to find the child being held captive by Team Rocket (I don't know if they are out of commition or not, so just want them in the story for some reason :)) You can control if they capture the mouse afterwards or get a Thunder Stone.

Question: How come Evey doesn't have the Azure Flute when she is at the beach before being captured? Is it one of the things she left behind or what? She could just call Palkia or someone else to get her out of trouble.

2. Evey finds an injured Shinx (It's obvious; I WANT AN ELECTRIC TYPE!) while searching for runaway Adrian, and nurses it back to health. Later in the day, they run into a bunch of Wooper that have the same condition as Inuise before her capture. Shinx had been following Evey the whole day, and protects the group from harm and joins Evey afterwards.

Hope you like (and maybe use) some of my ideas! :)
Talarc chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
Hey! Another great chapter! :D
I know why you used them, but I actually think you could have gotten away without labelling the sections where it was Evey's 1st person or Jack's 3rd person POV - just as long as you'd put an indication that the scene was switching (like the lines you can insert in the Doc Manager). It doesn't detract from the chapter though, so it doesn't really matter.
There was quite a nice mix of sinisterness and humour in this chapter - I particuarly liked the part when the Death Eater attempted to use the floo network and ended up setting himself on fire! At the same time, the use of Crucio reminds us that the Death Eaters are still a major threat. Coincidently, when you mentioned Malfoy uttering 'the first syllable of the killing curse', you put 'kilimg' instead of 'killing'.
Anyway, hope you can get the next chapter done soon, but don't feel under too much pressure! :P
Baby Fawn chapter 20 . 2/1/2014
This was good. Wonder what other critters she will get. Maybe a kitty one lol can't remember if a skitty is in that area or not lol but those one r super cute and maybe have more geovanni showing up and being nice but his usual self lol
AcaelusThorne chapter 20 . 1/31/2014
Not asking for anything permanent, the screentime that a Gyarados gets is good enough for me! It'll have much more when I actually get around to writing more chapters on my own pokermon story anyways. xD I found the he says/I say flip worked well with this particular situation and I liked it. Everyone know, that revenge on antagonists are well worth it and fully enjoyed. Because revenge is best served as a cold dish right? Forget the rope, should have wrapped him from head to toe with bandages. xD
Goldenfightergirl chapter 20 . 1/31/2014
I think you should break malfoy's wand I keep it from getting back to his hand
AcaelusThorne chapter 19 . 1/13/2014
*Gyarados has been spotted, I am now satisfied*

Just wanted to get that off my chest first and foremost. Oh by the way... looks like you managed to get off another chapter huh? Even if its late (by your standards) the dramatic pause kept us at bay LoLz. That battle with Crasher Wake was indeed interesting as to how the fire pokermon were used and their never miss attacks in tandem with the fog. Lucky for them the Defog HM wasn't in use, but I still think we need more Gyarados time. ;)
Talarc chapter 19 . 1/13/2014
Hey, six months is better than never finishing it at all! :)
I didn't think it was that bad actually - the tactics in the Gym battle against Crasher Wake were very well thought out, especially using Spitfire and Alec's Flamethrowers to create a fog over the battlefield.
The cliffhanger was good as well, though you must realize that it basically forces you to write another chapter now - unless you were aiming for a really, really, really abrupt and sudden ending! :P
Anyway, I'll be watching out for the next update, whenever it may be! :)
JadePixie6565 chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Please make her starter pokemon a Growlithe or make him one of her other 6 pokemon, please. Or possibly Houndour too.
LethalDiamond chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
I am enjoying this fic quite a lot. Its really really good. I hope you update soon!
Baby Fawn chapter 18 . 9/20/2013
This story is getting real good. Hope to read more soon
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Oracion de las Estrellas chapter 18 . 7/15/2013
What the heck is doctor who?
Allenthecat chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
Yes! you're finally back! I love this fic! it's awesome!
Lil-Lioness-Cub chapter 18 . 7/13/2013

Also, pfft. I'm still pretty sure that Evey's dad is MewTwo. Even if she thinks otherwise. Like srsly.

But yeah, I totally understand. Procrastination happens to us all. Most people who read your fanfiction are avoiding homework instead of saying "Well, if I do this homework now, I won't get a detention. No detention means more time to read fanfiction!" And I am most certainly not doing that myself, no sirree! Nope. Why are you looking at me like that? STOP STARING!