Reviews for Engine Grease and Summer Winds
Break This Spell626 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This was my first Firefly fanfic and it was beautiful. The writing and the characters all set up in this nice story line that wasn't much but somehow perfectly enough...does that make sense?
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I absolutely love this. Very well written
mark chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Couldn't resist reading again. Brilliant, sexy characters true to the series characters; just going in a slightly different direction.
mark chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
thank you for letting kaylee act like kaylee did when she first got on board. Her fascination in the councilar episode, certainly indicated interest in Inara. Not to mention the stories she told River about boys and girls in her past.
It was nice to see you weren't sanitizing her role as they tried to in the show to try to set her up with the doctor in a strictly hetero relationship.
oo0mocha0oo chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
That was beautiful :)
otpisrelative chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Adorable, sexy, and sweet all in one- just like Kaylee, just like a strawberry. I especially love how Kaylee imagines Inara's elegance at parties and sophisticated seduction.
Can't help but feel bad for Mal at the end though.
my1alias chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Very cute! I thoroughly enjoyed this!
Vchanny chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is the first Firefly fanfic I've ever read. I think you did an excellent job capturing the personalities of the characters, and the fic was cute. Good job!