Reviews for Camp Half-Blood Sing Off
Clara Oswin Oswald Soufflegirl chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
LEO
OhHowILovePercy chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
This was really good! I liked the songs, but it was really just a little bit of a begining and the rest was the song! Try to add a little bit more detail on how the other campers reacted to the songs! LOL, especially the criminal one for Annabeth! LOL! You had soo may chances to embarrass Percy in that song! SO MANY OPORTUNITIES LOST! I think it would be funnier if there was more detail I how the campers reacted, and you picked some happier music! PLEASE WRITE MORE! You have the potential of a great author! Um... And as a random though, what's up with the profile picture? You wrote that funny truth or dare story and this one was kinda funny at the begining, yet you have a emo looking pic on your profile? DONT THINK SO NEGATIVELY ABOUT LIKE! LOVE IT AND IT WILL BE A LOT BETTER! Lol, I'm wierd. But seriously, your profile pic kinda freaks me out... Anyways... PLEAE UPDATE!
ArtasticSarcastic01 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
What's the name of Percy's song?
CoffeeQueenDemigod chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Write more, I like it. Though I didn't kno any of the songs besides Jake and Jason's but oh well :3
I am kac daughter of hades chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Britney is out right now.
Timeless Wings chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
... Percy's noy exactly a criminal. And he doesn't kill people for fun... -_-" Still nice.
I am kac daughter of hades chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
I love that song!
Timeless Wings chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Hey. it's me! From English class. But not Moni. :D I laughed at Jason's song. Soo funny! And I ADORE Leo's song! Nice job!