Reviews for The Cosmos Within
cmtaylor531 chapter 40 . 3/28
This was absolutely fabulous.
Spannerspoon chapter 40 . 5/23/2014
Amazing! Beautifully written and a very clever plot, just the right amounts of drama, heartbreak, comedy and brilliance... Just a Doctor who should be!

Completely loved it, thought it was witty and fantastically done - loved the character development of the Doctor vs James
saiyasith1 chapter 40 . 9/1/2013
Most excellent story! Great work, awesome plot, great stuff with the characters! Good job! Loved the interaction between Ten2 and 11 and Rose. Great parings, and good to see you didn't go with the standard "John/James Smith works at Torchwood" plotline.
puritymatters chapter 40 . 6/28/2013
I can't express how amazing this was! BRILLIANT!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 40 . 2/11/2013
AWWWW! I love this story. FANTASTIC!
dalekayla chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
hb
Max chapter 40 . 1/6/2013
Nice job writing this! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
weepingphoenix101 chapter 40 . 1/7/2013
This was beautiful. Thanks so much for writing it :)
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 40 . 1/6/2013
Oh, oh...I didn't know how attached I'd gotten to this story. This was so wonderful with so many twists and turns, and I love how I never stopped guessing and never, ever got it right but it still turned out just how I'd hoped and wanted it to. I hope you're planning on posting some more Who stories. I will definitely read them. Thank you so much for posting all of this.
Angela M chapter 40 . 1/6/2013
That was a really good story and an enjoyable read. I have to admit I wish that there was a little more River, but that's just because I love River so and not so much because of anything lacking.
dustkeeper chapter 40 . 1/6/2013
Yay! *standing ovation* I'm so glad James survived in the end. I was worried. xD And although the Doctor had to leave and it was sad, everyone had a pleasant ending, I think. It was very well-executed all the way to the last chapter, and I do hope you write more for Doctor Who! Thanks for sharing your brilliance with us! 3
stephanieebrown chapter 40 . 1/6/2013
Beautifully written. I loved this story
LilienRose chapter 40 . 1/6/2013
beautifully well wrote
saphie1990 chapter 40 . 1/6/2013
That was such a great story! Thank you! I look forward to reading your future doctor who fanfics.
RememberMeWhen chapter 40 . 1/5/2013
Great story, lovely ending!