Reviews for A Nefarious Blunder of Qwarktastic Proportions
3aniwablue chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Wow, that's just great! I really love it! So hilarious and well write! That's good for laughing!
MissGears03 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
3 words... Best... Fanfic... EVER!
Stohne Rohse chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Oh, goodness gracious! I laughed so hard that I cried!

Hmm...Nefarious' "melancholy" expression seems a bit...suspicious. I'm betting there's something going on here. Something...yaoi worthy. XD

Please continue this!

Stohne Rohse
Talicor chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Hah! That was GREAT! Talk about FoeYay! Lol! Sheesh! Nefarious killed me!

Hope to see more soon!
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
laughs. That is cute and all the characters are spot on. I can't wait to see Ratchet and Clank's reactions. Keep up the good work.
Cakie Cat chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
otpppp I need an update for the love of god
Hippo Scuba chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is awesome! Love it! And you have the characters and humour down perfectly!
Can't wait to see more.
Watts chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh gosh I can't remember how long it's been since I laughed so hard while reading a fic. This is so funny and I want to read more.
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Hehe, pretty entertaining so far!
Ghostkid33 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA! That...HAHAHAHA...was...so...*snort* PRICELESS! I LOVE IT! It's JUST LIKE Qwark and Nefarious! My favorite part is:

"LAAAAAWREEEEEEEE-" The doctor stopped mid-shout, his jaw slack as the gears in his head broadcasted a familiar frequency.
"Oh, Lance! Don't shave! Your mustache is just so rugged, and it vaguely reminds me of fresh-washed carpet!
"Oh Lance, I was cloned too!" ROFL!
RobotAuction chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
YOU ALREADY KNOW I LOVE THIS ;D
And i forgot that you never submitted it ;u; IM SO HAPPI TO READ IT AGAI FWAHJghshahah HAHAHA!
Ah sigh 8D
:D...Just HAHAHAHA...Oh I forgot how awesome this is ;_; I love Neff and Lawrence's awkward conversation on their way to Luminopolis xD
C: "That's because my hair has been used to make carpets, Janice! I was cloned for that specific reason!"
I love you.
Yes I do.
Jack Frost chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Wow...
I LOVE it! Please update soon!