Reviews for The Slander Scheme
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
You write such AMAZING draco/ginny fanfictions it blows my mind! :') you really do have a natural talent and the way you write the characters,it's just awesome :3
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Hahahahha loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
amazing! ive read this times before but it never gets any less perfect :D
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I like it. It's so cute.
Aerileigh chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Yay for twists! You got me, I'll admit. Wasn't expecting that one, especially after that lovely comparison to Harry. Goodness, they really are evenly matched, aren't they? I forgot how much I love a good trading-of-the-barbs.

And "Oh, right. It looks like you do have one courageous and honorable bone in your body." made me snort. No wonder I don't usually read fic at work anymore!

Glad you're back at it, m'dear. :)
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Excellent! I very much enjoyed this, I had my suspicions from the start, but that made it no less enjoyable. It was pure, unhindered, delectable D/G interaction and I enjoyed every word of it. I especially loved the exchange at the end, both were very true to character! Look forward to seeing more like this.

Emma
amethyst-rose chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Ohhh I love it! Nice twist. :)
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Ha! Perfect scheme!
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Aaaaah, this is love. Humour and smexy fun times. I absolutely adored this. The banter... ah, Draco, you make me laugh so hard. XD
rowan-greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
*squeals delightedly!* That was fantastic! I did not see that coming at all, haha. Loved Draco, so well characterized, and raging!Ginny was the perfectly executed stereotype. The banter was hilarious and spot on. And the romance made me sigh like the poor fangirl that I am. Very creative answer to the prompt. Happy to see you writing again!
marinka chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Very cute:)))
Boogum chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
OMG! This made me laugh so many times. You are a genius!

"If that's what she told you, then why don't you go push her into a bleeding wall? I never said such a thing! I would never pretend to sully myself with you. To be quite honest, your tits aren't big enough, your waist isn't small enough, and I'd be afraid of catching whatever that is sprinkled all over your face!"

Seriously started cracking up at that, and it only got better when she compared him to Potter. And then you spun it all on its head and showed me it was all an act, whcih had me cackling even more. I loved their banter at the end: funny and sexy. Really, this whole thing was just great.

I thoroughly enjoyed it! :D
silverphoenix2715 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
That was so well written! I normally hate Ginny and Draco together cause it was never a believable ship to me... Well I was wrong! :) this is so cute and brilliant! 3 x