Reviews for Rivers and Roads
Jackiezn chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
Sweet chapter!
Jackiezn chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Seriously Poor Jackson! Nice job in this chapter!
Jackiezn chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
oh no poor April!
aussieKayz chapter 20 . 5/13/2014
Just couldn't stop reading this story. Love it and now about to read the sequel.
NurseLovesJA chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
TheFireGirl chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
Great job:)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Her father really had no right to attack Jackson. Is he mentally stable in this story, or does hhe have anger management issues? "Got my daughter pregnant"? I guess April's father sees woment like they were seen by men 60 years ago. That's sad.
ms9392 chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
Just finished the whole fic! It's a great read, thanks! :)
ms9392 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Hi, I'm starting with this fanfic now. Then I'll probably finish this and its sequel in one sitting. Thanks for providing a great distraction while I wait for Feb 27 2014. :)
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
OMG, you have no idea how much I wish the show went the way this story does. Mark and Lexie alive, April and Jackson together (although Stephanie has started to grow on me). Sheesh...I think you need to get in there and tell those writers how to do it!

I also LOVED Alex in this...he is my favorite, along with Meredith, who I also loved reading in this. You got both their characters down.
Romantic Journalist chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I really love where you're going with this story, but I'd suggest some editing. Great plot!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/1/2013
I really like this story. And the ending was beautiful. On my way to the sequel. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Now that's the storyline everyone wanted! Exemplary :)
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
This was a really sweet story. I loved it :)
Guest chapter 20 . 1/23/2013