Reviews for Jump Zee Shot
Doomsdayguy12345 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I thought this was just deliciously fun, please continue?
Terrylyn chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
So I realize this hasn't been updated for quite some time, but I still feel it deserves a review because I enjoyed it
I think you write the first person perspective very well, normally I find it less appealing, but I think you make it work with the characterization.
The story has had me laughing about as much as the comic itself, you have a talent for comedic writing and I still find myself drawn in to the action too.

This is also probably one of the biggest cliffhangers I've encountered, but it was worth the read nonetheless!
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Amazing! :D

Love it so far! Can't wait to see what happens!
Izzi89 chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
I really like how you described Snippy waking up.. Gromov in his natural habitat is fun to read :D I've never been fond of ANNET-Captain interactions, don't really know why.. but it was funny to read here..
I'll read more soon, nice work :)
Izzi89 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Interesting story, and well written.. I enjoyed reading it :)
Have to wonder where it's all going ;)
GelibeanH20 chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
OMG. NEED MOAR. :O

This is so awesomesauce!
Worstcase chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Evil cliffhanger at the end there. Can't wait to see what happens next chapter. Neurotoxins seem not to be as delicious as advertised.
EqualDemise731 chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
This is awesome! Please update soon
temarcia chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Why should we be angry? That was rather nice action scene at the end. Also, "zee snap" was a nice idea. I don't find your story very funny, but I definitely find it interesting.
Worstcase chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
And ANNET has to interfere of course. Just when everything goes according to plan.
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
whoop whoop! :) Captain has a license to cake.

Very excited to read more! :D
temarcia chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Will you continue this fic? It'd be nice to know, who is that mysterious third person in Captain's plan. : D Also, I was wondering, if you're going to include Pilot in your story. I'd like to see him in his pre-apocalyptic version.
Worstcase chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
I was wondering about one thing: The ANNET is the computer (or at least the search engine), so shouldn't she know exactly which files Captain is reading and editing/writing all the time? And if ANNET knows wouldn't she tell Engie at once?
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 3 . 10/7/2012