Reviews for Jump Zee Shot
Theta-McBride chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Amazing! :D

Love it so far! Can't wait to see what happens!
Izzi89 chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
I really like how you described Snippy waking up.. Gromov in his natural habitat is fun to read :D I've never been fond of ANNET-Captain interactions, don't really know why.. but it was funny to read here..
I'll read more soon, nice work :)
Izzi89 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Interesting story, and well written.. I enjoyed reading it :)
Have to wonder where it's all going ;)
GelibeanH20 chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
OMG. NEED MOAR. :O

This is so awesomesauce!
Worstcase chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Evil cliffhanger at the end there. Can't wait to see what happens next chapter. Neurotoxins seem not to be as delicious as advertised.
EqualDemise731 chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
This is awesome! Please update soon
temarcia chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Why should we be angry? That was rather nice action scene at the end. Also, "zee snap" was a nice idea. I don't find your story very funny, but I definitely find it interesting.
Worstcase chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
And ANNET has to interfere of course. Just when everything goes according to plan.
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
whoop whoop! :) Captain has a license to cake.

Very excited to read more! :D
temarcia chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Will you continue this fic? It'd be nice to know, who is that mysterious third person in Captain's plan. : D Also, I was wondering, if you're going to include Pilot in your story. I'd like to see him in his pre-apocalyptic version.
Worstcase chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
I was wondering about one thing: The ANNET is the computer (or at least the search engine), so shouldn't she know exactly which files Captain is reading and editing/writing all the time? And if ANNET knows wouldn't she tell Engie at once?
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
whoop whoop!

Love the update!
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I like chapters like this. :) I need lovely things to entertain me. :D
toeki chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
interesting so far. i think captain is hard to write. i like your interpretation of captain because i think the reasons you state for captains "crazyness" on the surface make sense.
temarcia chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Interesting. I'm curious about your interpretation of happenings. Also, it's rather rare to see Captain's POV - I like, what you are doing here, showing that he may not be as crazy as he seems. : )
Pleas, continue. Short chapters work perfectly fine for me.