Reviews for Carry On
cgdaddysgirl chapter 29 . 3/14
I have to say these writings are amazing please make a sequel!
MLM24 chapter 29 . 10/4/2013
I loved this! I wish you would add a continue adding about their travels!
babybluecat247 chapter 29 . 9/24/2013
Great story, I absolutely loved it. Why did you stop it though. You could probablt get another 10 chapters about them traveling the world together and fighting off the final few people of the Order.
RoseSilver999 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I luv it! I hope aleks CB side comes back soon, we miss him! Great story!
Beautiful Evil chapter 29 . 8/9/2013
This is a great story and I really hope you decide to finish it!
Liv chapter 29 . 7/4/2013
Next chap?
Olivia chapter 29 . 7/4/2013
Can u make a sequil PLEASE!?
in another world chapter 29 . 6/24/2013
I love this story! I was so sad when they cancelled it. Thanks so much for giving me an ending. OOh and also, I think it's awsome you included The Fault In Our Stars, one of my favortite books! Okay now I'm going to check out your other stories! Greeting from The Netherlands. Keep writing!
Dodo food chapter 29 . 6/20/2013
I love this story! I can't believe it's over, you did an amazing job! I will defiantly read your other fanfic
SyfyGeek13 chapter 29 . 5/30/2013
Is it okay if I'm crying right now? Oh my, this had to be one of the greatest Chalek things I have ever read! It's okay if Alek is a little off, in order for Chalek to have moments he needs to be!(: I'm so sad that this one is over, but I look forward to reading other things by you, and writing our story story together :D
SmileyMiss chapter 28 . 5/24/2013
That story is awesome... I know it's almost done, but it is still really good... I am sorry you lost someone dear to you! Good luck with the end of the story!
Aurein chapter 28 . 5/23/2013
Alek canNOT die! (My shortest review to date.) I would add lol if I did not realize that I was dead serious. You said yourself chalek do not know how to live without the other.
Aurein chapter 24 . 5/23/2013
So I'm an avid TNLOCK fan though too be honest, I had no clue this was the acronym for the show till the last chapter. I would've responded to a chapter earlier in the day had I realized. (The articles don't stick out to me so I mostly refer to the show as 9 Lives OR Chloe King.) while I won't do the fanfic challenge, I'll probably spread the fanfic around to any 9 lives fans I find. Btw, while you say you're ending soon, could you someday restart this plot line up again for THE LONG RUN. I would love it so much and continue following!
Aurein chapter 19 . 5/23/2013
While I'm sad to see Amy go I noticed she wasn't part o your plot much anyway. And your reasoning for the chapter made sense. Also while idk if you did it on purpose, the fault in our stars ending kinda could be sympolic of Amy though I was in denial at first, hoping that it didn't symbolize Alek. The song, though morbid, was poetic too. Btw, was also wondering if you're were gonna encounter Jasmine being guilty of putting Zane in their lives by dating him? And isn't he Mai and Alek's brother? I'm guessing you'll go into why Jasmine's not guardian (unless we just don't know). And while I do lovsess over Chalek, I gotta say I would like to see more Jasmine. Oh! And what bout the danger that Meredith was in dating Brian's dad who was involved with the Order and helping them because he believed the Mai killed Brian's mom. Also there was Brian's estranged creepy grandma who was suspicios of Chloe. Is any of that stuff from the show being used or are you mostly going in a whole other direction?
Aurein chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
While I love the plots and think the general story direction is fine. I must say that you've got to start getting someone to revise and edit your stuff. I'm even bad with grammar but while I try to read your grammar, I often spend time rereading lines because the grammar is really messed up and the spellings are often for the wrong meaning word. While I end up getting your meanings, could you please consider finding someone to pick up on these simple but irritating mistakes when they occur so often?

Thank you and keep up the writing!