Reviews for Jinchuuriki and the Mage
not gonna lie chapter 1 . 7/18
OVERALL: a good idea
it was a bit over dramatic and unreasonable there, (like it was rushed?) but a good idea,(though the part with his mothers corpse is a bit off, where did he get it?)
The fast paced transaction of love to hate and being TOTALLY fine with being someones, (even a personal loved ones) pet zombie is a BIT weird... look, COOL idea, but the reasoning, (and the undue hatred) seemed a bit rushed.
I can get that if you were trying to go straight into the story as soon as possible, but
( and this is strictly for future reference)
you can simply skip that material for later, makes for good dialogue with characters down the road, and gives time to make a background that doesn't DAMN ( lol "SMITE HIM" a.k.a. BIJUU DAMA!)
the characters that are known to be in good graces. or love with the main character i. e. Naruto.
Laud de Saturno chapter 13 . 7/9
Me gusto tu obra pero debo decir que el capitulo 12 y 13 me dejaron un poco confundida, tengo la senasación de que de algún modo te enredaste. Suerte
Jose19 chapter 3 . 6/21
I wonder how will the girls react to him because these girls all acted like pedophiles around a ten year old boy.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 6/21
It is to be expected if this is Naruto from the war itself he would be very powerful right now so I expected him to beat all these people.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 6/21
The first chapter of this story was very dark seeing Sakura do this to Kakashi because it makes him never to go back to his Homeland ever again.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
ugh.. six path of pain bodies.. there's no point reviving them.. just think about it.. if they are made paths of naruto while alive they're basically 'slave' to naruto.. because naruto can control their bodies using chakra poles.. i'm out..
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Why did you do that for Nodoka? If it's for some sick, twisted thing then I will hurt you" Yue threatened him with her fist as Naruto had to have some ulterior motive for allowing Nodoka to get a kiss from Negi.

"No it's not for something sick and twisted. It's just that she reminds me of a girl I knew. Her name was Hinata and she had a crush on me. She was a lot like Nodoka but Nodoka is more confident... I think. Anyway Hinata had a crush on me every since we were twelve. She didn't tell me until we were seventeen and when she was dying. She was the only girl that liked me from where I came from. I don't want that to happen to those two. I can tell that Nodoka really loves Negi and I hope that they get together. They seem really cute together" Naruto finished as he went back into the building, leaving Yue by herself before chasing Nodoka

an interesting omake would be of naruto telling nodoka about this
theneutralite chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
interesting
UzuKunoichi chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Why is Naruto so stupid?
Pockitachi chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
lol, the only problem is that flandre is fire while eva is ice. not the best matchup, ne?
grg213 chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
must say i liked the story for the first three chapters but this one makes it look like you just wanted to skip to kyoto arc without taking any time to show interactions between naruto and 3a as a whole you didnt even bother showing konoka's reaction to naruto suddenly appearing ...sorry not trying to flame chapters like this really annoy the piss out of me for some reason
kurifu gari chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
It is a awsome anime that negima is a pimp kisses all the girls in his class LOL great story I really love it, but where are they going to learn what happened to naruto