Reviews for Butterfly Fields
Azaelian chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Lol, I haven't even read the story yet, and it's already entertaining me! Cool author's note. :)
Nataly Ravenlock chapter 53 . 10/14/2002
hey! You had a very strong ending here with this story. It was a lot stronger than some of the other parts. A great ending is always a good thing. I liked the Butterfly part, though there is one thing that got me. In PoA, Sirius and Remus could change Peter back to human when he was a rat. Why couldn't Snape do that to Kate? I read one of your other stories btw, the Blood Moon one, which was, in my opinion, better written than this one. Oh, well. Adios!
Guest chapter 53 . 10/2/2002
cool

kewl

cool

kewl
Ctina1 chapter 52 . 10/1/2002
I have one word...

SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEUQEL SEQUEL!

Ok, it's one word! So what I said it several times... _;;;
Ctina1 chapter 51 . 10/1/2002
Meep! I can't believe I missed reviewing so many chapters! *feels ashamed* ;;;

Anyway, this was a BEAUTIFUL story! ( I will soon go on to read the author's notes or what have you, to see what you have to say...)

*whispers* You didn't hear this from me, but I cried at the end! Shh!

I thought it was so sweet how she became a butterfly and Severus took care of her! : )

If only she could turn back, LOL!

I look forward to whatever else you might write after this! : )

Bai for now!

Ctina
lilyayl chapter 16 . 9/28/2002
Lupinhas to do with wolves. Lupine, look it up in... I think Latin, though it might be Greek.

Grey LadyWe have one here in the States too. Several probably. The one in my city also haunts a library.
Wine Rose chapter 53 . 9/28/2002
I was going to say, "You suck ass!" just because, but that would be mean when you wrote such a good story. *grins* GO YOU AGAIN! Hehehe.

Wine Rose chapter 52 . 9/28/2002
For the sequel, have it in ten years so that Kate is dead and you won't have to worry about her. Oh, that was mean. *evil laugh*

Wine Rose chapter 51 . 9/28/2002
Ten years isn't very long...*sniff, sniff* Better than a week though! Very cute, love the story. Nice corny last sentence *grins* :P *hugs* GOOD WORK!

Wine Rose chapter 50 . 9/28/2002
NOOOO! It can't be the end! I want to read more! *glare* Why did he just leave and not look for Kate? I mean, she wasn't in her wheelchair anymore, didn't he wonder? Oh wait, she exploded. Nevermind:P Butterflies only live a few days...maybe monarchs live a year, I don't know. That's sad though. Wouldn't it be horrible if he accidentally stepped on her? Sorry, I'm being morbid again:)

Wine Rose chapter 49 . 9/28/2002
What? You can't have Snape STABBED! NOOOOOOOOOO! That's horrible! Makes me want to cry...almost. Blood gushing...*gag* Lol. You HAD to be descriptive, didn't you? *grins* He's being such a hero, protecting her and all. So sweet :)

Wine Rose chapter 48 . 9/28/2002
They're HUGGING each other now, freely? I think Snape is in shock still and is insane. AHH! Lol. I still don't understand his relationship with Kate. Don't tell me that Harry had a sister. *grins*

Wine Rose chapter 47 . 9/28/2002
I don't like the mushy Snape...I mean, to go a LITTLE soft it okay, but this? GAG ME! *slaps herself with a wet trout* Lol.

Wine Rose chapter 46 . 9/28/2002
Nooo, Snape would NOT have hugged Potter...you're making him MUSHY! AHHHHH! He's supposed to kill him or something for messing with him, THEN feel sorry. Hehe, lol. But really. I thought that they told Snape before...I guess he was still unconscious or something, or just not in the room. Why did HARRY have to tell him? THe poor kid...

Wine Rose chapter 45 . 9/28/2002
No, this chapter is not better! How would YOU like to be paralyzed? *hands on hips* Okay, I'm oookay. Lol. Poor thing. You make it sound like she died at the end...I don't like that. If this is the last chapter I'll be mad. Hehehe, sounds like I'm ready to attack you, I'm not, don't worry:D Lol.

154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »