Reviews for Butterfly Fields
Wine Rose chapter 44 . 9/28/2002
Whoa...what a shock to the system, eh? That's like saying...saying...Mr. Brookhart is my dad! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The poor kid. And his poor "parents" that weren't really his parents, lol. We'll see how Snape handles this... At least Harry isn't an only child! Maybe he won't have to live with the mean old relatives anymore.

Guest chapter 44 . 9/22/2002
ooooohhh

whats next!
Evenstar of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
okay, so I'm not you're sister. I just like calling you that. Anyway remember the time I went over to you're house, well I kinda did what you
Ctina1 chapter 43 . 9/14/2002
Wow, great use of flashback.

Wonderful descriptions, feeling, and emotions.

*suddenly feels like my English Professor*

_;;;

I know what you mean about school. Furthering education is so damn hard! If I were really smart, I would figure out a way to transport knowledge DIRECTLY into people's brains. Then they would never had to go to school. But I can barely struggle through Chem. _;;;

Anyway, I can sympathize with you!

Once again, can't wait for the next chappy!

Good luck with getting them out soon!

Bai for now!

:) :) :)

Ctina
anna chapter 43 . 9/14/2002
so THAT"S what happened!... cool, very cool..
Wine Rose chapter 43 . 9/13/2002
Another chapter! It's okay about not having time to write...I KNOW what it's like to be busy...boy, do I ever! Anyway, THAT'S why he's turning Snapish! You've put it together so well! *grin* Are you just making it up as you go along...because it seems really well thought out. That sentence doesn't sound right...oh well. That's a super long concealment charm though...wow. I'm so sad Lily dies though :(

Nataly Ravenlock chapter 43 . 9/13/2002
No problem. Critiques are better than just saying blunt, unimportant things. I tend to like reviews that tell me what I could improve or such, but tht's just me. Nice Flashback. You can do those parts rather well. School should not be a delay! I'm taking all advanced courses, am active in the Marching Band, and I still find time to post and write. Adios!
Evenstar of Mirkwood chapter 6 . 9/4/2002
hey sis, that was funny. Are you planning to write more? If you already did, then I'm stupid.

Just a question. Why did you call your story Butterfly Fields? har har har :-P
Wine Rose chapter 42 . 8/29/2002
I WAS RIGHT! It wasn't EXACTLY what I had predicted...the transferring the baby anyway, but it's close enough! What a twist! Woooow. *claps* That's incredible. Poor, poor Snape. I can't believe it! AHHHHH! And he doesn't know that Harry...ahhhh! *bawls* It's horrible and wonderful and ahhh!

Wine Rose chapter 41 . 8/29/2002
OH MY GOODNESS! He's not...he can't be! Oooooh, this is too good! *sits on the edge of her seat* Way cool how you worked this. I wanna make sure I'm right. Oh, and lol, you let the STUDENTS be in charge of the professors? I WISH!

Ctina1 chapter 42 . 8/29/2002
Wowowowow!

So much plot!

I can't wait to know what happens!

Gah!

Oh, and great use of Latin! (I couldn't use real Latin to save my life. _;;; )

Yay! My guess about Harry had been right! Go me!

I can't wait to know what happens when Snape finds out, or what happens to Kate! (Poor Kate!)

Please write more soon!

Ctina
Nataly Ravenlock chapter 42 . 8/28/2002
oh, my...This is probably the second Severitus's challenge fic I've read. I'll be rather blunt, your story line's shaky, Kate is a two dimentional character as I see her right now and some of your wirting is a bit funky. I like the thing with the spinal flaw, that was a good twist. Some parts could have used a bit more details. The parts I did like were the flash backs. Those were nicely done. Snape is getting a bit soft, but other than that, I like it. I read the entire thing in one sitting and it is now 1:38 AM, which for me is not too bad. I've done worse. I suppose I'll keep around for a while, just to see where you're going with this. This isn't a flame, just a bit of constructive cricism. Please don't take offense.

Just a note on your random notes: Multiple personalities aren't all that bad. I have frequent conversations with myself and arguments. Slytherin Rocks! Snape is the greatest! I'm done since it is now 1:44 AM. Adios!
Nexus3 chapter 11 . 8/26/2002
I don't understand, how could she 'know to much' if she was a muggle? Paradox?
WIne Rose chapter 40 . 8/26/2002
Wait! What happened? *glare* Paralyzed? What do you mean magic can't fix it? *another glare* You can't do that! NOT FAIRNOTFAIRNOTFAIRNOTFAIR! *end of hissy fit*

Wine Rose chapter 39 . 8/26/2002
YAY! That's so sweet...the father/daughter thing...AWWWW

, let's Hermione inside" she said and said "Enneverate" to her student.

That really does not make sense. I'll let you edit it on your own;) *laughs* I like this chapter:)

154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »