Reviews for A day in the life of Himuro Tatsuya
This was really cute! X33333333
Nina chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Adoro a Himuro
yangxyang chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This is such a cuuute story. :D My mother often boils water (sometimes tea) with ginger too! She says it's good for cold and upset stomach.
PinkyFinger212 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This is the best oneshot of MuraHimu ever xD! Can you make a sequel where Mura take care of Himuro? I'll be waiting ! :)
Aoi.C chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Aaaaaaw so fluffy
I wish I could be there when they were sleeping and take a picture without waking them hehehe
Good job author san, I wish you can make another MuraHimu again
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This pairing is so cute! :)
sjcrown3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
That was lovely! Will you be writing another story of this pairing soon?
koi.no.michi chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Ginger water. Haha I feel ya. #Chinese
Ooo tang yuan. One of my favorite foods
Try Crying chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Awwww
Merixel chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I love the way Hirumo pampers Murasakibara, and how the latter acts like a child and wants to keep him all to himself. They're so cute together!
Kiyoumi chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I love how the other three have to come back later...again. xD This was very cute! And I love Murasakibara's childishness and Himuro's motherly attributes.
marcy911 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Aww *3* this is so friggin cute x3
i love MuraHimu,even though i ship MuraAka xD but this is so far the best Murasakibara's one-shot i've ever read xD
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I liked this; It was sweet :3
Lylia00 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I really like Murasakibara/Himuro pairing, it's so cute XD
Himuro is like a mother ;D
too bad it's just one-shot, but I love it
Miina chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Aww, this fic is really, really sweet. There isn't much stories on this pairing, so it was a pleasant surprise. They are so underrated :(
You've really captured the characters well. I can imagine Muk-kun taking ages to get up in the morning too, haha.

P.s: Was the random name from Ishida Akira? Just a guess! :3