Reviews for Please Don't Let Me Disappoint You
Raquel chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Love it!
JustSomeNerd chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
please please write about darcy finding out tony is her father it would be amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
awesome!
Ellamena chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Wow...took me awhile to find this in you profile after finding red ribbon randomly...you are one amazing writer...so many stories, were do you find the time? anyway love the premise...do we get one when Darcy finds out the truth?
TangoLimaCharlie chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
This meet was hilarious, loved it. Especially Tony's dad-parental gooey feelings.
Fanficwriter3 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I love this story! :D :D :D Good job! :D :D
windmelody chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I love it! It's awesome just like the other two. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Superb awesomeness! :)
Treeni chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Heart slightly less broken and very warmed. Thank you for that :)
fishertowers chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Awww, Tony'll be a great dad. Once the initial freak out happens.

ft
Yay chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
His nervousness and Jarvis's helpfulness is great.
Momorulz chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Where is thesequel
Slytherson chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Darcy I am your Father!

tony chill with watching all the star wars reruns

no darcy seriously I am your Father!

Dude seriously not cool man

Darcy tony means it your his daughter

oh... okay... so does that mean I get my own Iron Lady suit now or later on I'll be come the new iron woman in your will?

DARCY

What someone's got to keep the good fight going and I so can totally rock a iron woman suit way better then tony! XD

Sorry rabbling here imagination gone wild thank you for creating and posting this one of a kind ffn story here so following this cause i don't want to miss anything you might post next thanks!
Vahinepapaya chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awesome story, I think this is the best "Darcy is Tony's daughter" that I've read. There are a lot of feelings in the way you narrate, it's really great. Thank you for sharing, hope you'll add to this serie.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Is there going to be a sequel to this? I really hope that there is. I'll pay you in fake/virtual cookies... :)