Reviews for Misty's Mystery Date
Horsegirl1800 chapter 1 . 2/25
wow nice one i love it very much
Princessdiana516 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I loved it. I am dieing to know how they met.
among chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I really love this shipping. It's annoying there isn't enough of it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Wow this was a great story!
I now have a new love for this pairing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Stupid spell check... I meant Kingdra.

The red lance
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Omg. Lance is just like that! I love reading your lingers ships, It 's fun to see what people think they're up to. You hit it spot on! I'm sending your link to him soon as possible! Get off pikachu...
The Red Lance,
Ash (or red in the game world) :)
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Very amusing. I liked this one shot and I think Lance x Misty is a cool ship. I never really thought out it until I read your fics. I really liked this one shot because it's cute. Like how you chose Lance's last name, very clever.
Anime-GuardianAngel chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I finally got around to reading this! I guess it took getting sick to remind me about it.
waterflower20 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Loved it!
No many Lance/Misty stories, maybe two? but I love them together! My second favourite Pokemon couple after Misty/Ash!
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
you did good up till that last sentence as much as Daisy dose love all her sisters I think she'd pick up that for whatever Misty's reason she didn't want other two sisters to know yet. Daisy and Misty are closer to each other then other 2 for yet to be disclosed reasons. I will always see Misty with Ash but it was still good story I kinda wondered till read with summary if it was joke. You were so right sometimes Misty forgets Daisy really dose look out for her because miss understands some of her behaviors. I to think all meanness from middle two stems from jelous. They were reltively old enough to fend for themselves when whatever happened to parents happened but get feeling Misty was still pretty little and Daisy being oldest until Misty wouldn't allow it Daisy looked after her. Middle to feel jelous and envious and who knows what else about Misty's and Daisy's relationship. One other little note Daisy isn't going out be constantly its shown in chronicles she is at gym more then you'd execpt her to be. Also when she came back from cruise she offerd to take back over gym which caused Misty confusion. Misty did decide to take over. I know that's anime's fault for not being as clear as they could have. Its still very good story