Reviews for Find my way to you
shinoh chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Scary Setsuna.. She's like an overprotective father.. Haha.

So, the current Haruka has a connection with 'onii-chan' huh? I thought that she was an entirely separate entity from him. But it's surely more interesting this way!
RoseCriss chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Amazing chapter! :D
Please update soon! :)
Alexia chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
I'm glad for the new update I like it so much I hope you can update soon
Greetings :)
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Good three chapters _
petiyaka chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
9 years is nothing. Especially when you are curious ;)
Older people means more experience...

Good job!
RoseCriss chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Amazing chapter :)
Can't wait for the next one ;)
Viento-cortante chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Waow! Michiru is much greater than the blonde. I liked the episode and more like they are trying.

Job well done! XDD
Fasns chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
how old is haruka
Keeper Aki chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
I think their personality in this story still suits them. I think even with that age gap, Haruka still flirts with girls for fun but a little dense and stubborn to admit her true feelings for Michiru.
jadedlilgirl chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Too lazy to sign in lol but this chapter is quite cute. I just wish you would describe the familiarity they have with each other every time they accidentally touched, you know? This being about reincarnation, expounding on foreign feelings of familiarity would have given your theme more impact. That being said, you have good ideas. Story-wise, they're always enticing.
Alexia chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Thank you for this new chapter I like it so much...is hard imagine to Michiru older than Haruka hehehe
I hope that the romance come soon
Greetings
shinoh chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
You updated my favorite story! *joycry*
So Michiru is still reluctant to tell Haruka about her 'onii-chan' huh? Well, who wouldn't? It'll be awkward if she said something like 'my onii-chan is a person who really resembles you' or stuff.
And I understand Haruka for not opening herself fully to Michiru..

Anyway, great chapter! Can't wait for more
Keeper Aki chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
This story is interesting. Will you continue this?
Viento-cortante chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
I loved it. I loved it. It was very funny the situation Michiru. hahahah she touching her breasts to Haru hahaha.

I had the idea that between the accident and the pregnant woman was a connection. I'm pretty sure that baby was haruka. Now, Michiru is much greater than the blonde. Haruka Michiru is 17 and is 25 years old. Waooo this makes seeing Michiru as cribs assaults hahaha. that's crazy!

Great chapter and updated soon.
petiyaka chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
wow
Michiru is acting a bit psycho. But will she able to love this girl who just looks like her lost love?
Good job!