Reviews for Find my way to you
Keeper Aki chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Nice update. I've checked the music, it's great. :)
AleWindT chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
This is becoming one of my favorite stories. Ame situations involving both. YAY! Michiru want to get Haru. huu, Setsuna is scary, but hey she cares for her friend.

The memories that had the blonde. Haruka meaning that the boy is the reincarnation. Only born girl, right?

Miss, Please update soon! XD
Lylian chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
wow amazing !

hey! I have my doubts. Why HARUKA had those memories? Now, I'm confused.

I loved the chapter. Thank you a lot! Really! :)
Viento-cortante chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
OMG! Now I'm very intrigued. Haruka remembered the promise. This is not what I expected.
Michiru is so cute with Haru. Awww * sigh* although illegal. hahahaha

Please update soon!
phantom chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
im so confused nw...
so i need to read next chapter!
shinoh chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Scary Setsuna.. She's like an overprotective father.. Haha.

So, the current Haruka has a connection with 'onii-chan' huh? I thought that she was an entirely separate entity from him. But it's surely more interesting this way!
RoseCriss chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Amazing chapter! :D
Please update soon! :)
Alexia chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
I'm glad for the new update I like it so much I hope you can update soon
Greetings :)
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Good three chapters _
petiyaka chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
9 years is nothing. Especially when you are curious ;)
Older people means more experience...

Good job!
RoseCriss chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Amazing chapter :)
Can't wait for the next one ;)
Viento-cortante chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Waow! Michiru is much greater than the blonde. I liked the episode and more like they are trying.

Job well done! XDD
Fasns chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
how old is haruka
Keeper Aki chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
I think their personality in this story still suits them. I think even with that age gap, Haruka still flirts with girls for fun but a little dense and stubborn to admit her true feelings for Michiru.
jadedlilgirl chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Too lazy to sign in lol but this chapter is quite cute. I just wish you would describe the familiarity they have with each other every time they accidentally touched, you know? This being about reincarnation, expounding on foreign feelings of familiarity would have given your theme more impact. That being said, you have good ideas. Story-wise, they're always enticing.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »