Reviews for Routine
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5h ago
He only gets two hours of sleep? Please have someone notice soon.
liliace chapter 7 . 3/26
This was so incredibly sweet and amazing and well-written w (And you get a ginormous cookie for not making Steve's OCD disappear magically when he starts dating Tony.) This is definitely the best Stony fic I've read, and while usually I prefer reading from Tony's POV, this was absolutely brilliant
2manyfandomstho chapter 7 . 3/13
Oh wow. I'm crying. This was beautiful. Than you so much for writing. You've also shown me a new stand point on OCD and panic attacks. I so appreciate it when I can find an ff like this, so descriptive and real. I truly don't have much knowledge on such disorders/diagnosis but stories such as these help me see them in a new light and think on them in different respects. So thank you, you're amazing.
JaylaCaine chapter 7 . 3/7
This was a nice little story for them. It's nice how Tony helps. I'm shocked just how accurate you are with how bad OCD can be.
Nicolene B chapter 7 . 2/8
Loved it, loved it, loved it!
Still beautiful.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 7 . 1/14
This is adorable. DR
Dimensional Roamer chapter 6 . 1/14
Awwwwwww :3
rebornwhole chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
I just died of cuteness.
This is beautiful. And it makes me very happy. Wonderful writing, and I wish you and your affiliates a Merry Christmas. Happy writing, God bless, and carry on.
I'm going to go resuscitate myself. Pardon me.
fishy girly chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
That is so cute!
Slightly Afraid chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
That was beautiful. I'm nearly in tears :')
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Reasons why I love this story:
1. Tony and Pepper's breakup was handled with respect
2. Comedy at first it didn't seem like a story with comedy and there was more than expected from a serious story like this.
3. Realism, Steve and Tony don't instantly fall in love and Steve doesn't just flip a switch and lose his OCD because Tony asks him to. Its got a good progression and character development that makes the story interesting even when you have read two more times already.
Icy.Myth chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
oh my goodness this is officially my most favorite story ever
Icy.Myth chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
OMIGOSH THAT IS THE SINGLE MOST ADORABLE THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE

I was also thinking... so does Steve have those certain numbers because of like the date he crashed, or the date he got the serum
Or could it be like connected to his military friends?
Kunohichi8 chapter 3 . 7/25/2014