Reviews for Green and Yellow Carrots
Hilaire chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Oh wow, Kise actually managed to step inside Midorima's house AND even the guy's room! That is so major; Takao should die of envy haha. Ergh, anyway. I love how Kise appreciates these small things and makes them so meaningful; I think that's one of the most important traits that makes him adorable, and you got that spot-on.

I like how Midorima got busted by Kise himelf, but all the while Kise wasn't aware until it was SO very obvious. I thought it was really cute; I could definitely see Midorima trying to concentrate on his work and not admitting anything to Kise when it's glaring them both in the face and... oh, I just adored Kise's reaction when he finally realized what was going on.

It's really nice to know that Midorima collects those magazines featuring Kise. I thought it captured how truly tsundere he is, and, well, makes me giggle at the thought that he already has Kise but, well, adores the guy enough to purchase those magazines for himself. Heh, Midorima is so cute. xD
Hilaire chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
On my birthday last month, I had a conversation with my friends about hands. And believe me, the conversation was far from being child-friendly. After that day, I decided that my outlook on hands has been changed forever. Of course I forgot all about it after a couple of weeks. BUT THEN I read this, and I must say: I will never look at hands the same way again.

I love this. I love how you got inside Kise's head and told the story from his perspective. It was truly enlightening and it sounded so believable and in character and I could easily see this happening in canon. And I like how you made us realize that Midorima has been trying to resist being tempted by Kise, too, even when you didn't actually write from his point of view.

This is easily one of my favorites in this collection.
Hilaire chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Ah, it's been a while since I had the chance to give this a read! I love how the premise of this one involves Takao, because for some reason Kise x Midorima x Takao with Kise x Midorima totally winning has a special place in my heart. I like how Kise gives the impression of being jealous, and of course Midorima being too dense to actually notice it and, well, Takao's hinted thing for him.

Kise should definitely bring up the topic of holding hands, yessir.
AquaLovesYou chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Mido! I love how thick his head is xDDD I mean, bringing Kise along would have been just as fine, yeah? Why handcuffing him?! And poor Ootsubo, really, he has to cope with Mido every day, and now Kise lol And I can imagine Kasamatsu's reaction to Kise's kidnap!
How funny, picturing everyone training as usual and Kise there, trying hard to act as he belongs xD
Loved it as always! Thanks a lot haha
AspergianStoryteller chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Oh ho ho lol
Mishaa chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
(A review of the entire series up until the fifth installment:)

Hmm, I'm not sure what to say without sounding like a babbling dork. First thing's first. Thank you for contributing to this almost empty ship. This fandom needs to appreciate the wonders of MidoKise more. (And that's coming from a TakaMido shipper.)

I'm enjoying your take on their relationship. It's so endearing how Midorima behaves around Kise. The way they act is so in character that it could pass of as canon. Someone should draw a doujinshi for this. HAHA.

I love seeing a caring seme, especially since it's Midorima who's just so composed and cold all the time. And wow, Kurobasu really just changed how I see hands! One way or another, a Kurobasu author will write something about Midorima's hands and it /will/ sound erotic.

Hope to read more from you soon! I really want to ship these two together but there aren't enough fics to keep me loyal. XD
AquaLovesYou chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
You, sweetheart, you! Kise! omg, he says Midorima's dense but he's not that far either xD And "infuriatingly attractive idiot"? Mido can't help himself! It's lovely the way Kise just goes in and starts roaming around the room like it's his—his assumption on Aomine a Mido's realtionship is sooo cute!
I love the characters here, don't ever stop! xDD Thanks, I absolutely appreciate this x3
SereneMelodies chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
I am a HUGE fan of Midorima/Kise While I love tsundere megane guys *cough*, I SO love Kise. And the two of them together (the flirt and the antisocial is how I see them...lol!) are just so cute!
I love the drabbles you've written so far *cheers*
sakurahimecool blue chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
This is super CUTE!
Nice drabbles
Ishieeee chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Shin-chan is so tsun-tsun 3
AquaLovesYou chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Oh, wow! *fangirls* Mido and his damn hands Guise! Get naked already xDD I love how Mido gives in an absolutely Mido way, I mean, he's in character and I appreciate that. Kise's desire, omg, so perfect, one can just understand how he feels!
I will never stop saying that I'm loving this so much—it's written greatly, short yet complete. Keep it up! x33
AspergianStoryteller chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Yum.
sakurahimecool blue chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
THIS IS SO CUTEE!
good job nice plot and they are in character
AquaLovesYou chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Of course... I mean you definetly had to bring Takao and his we-are-not-that-close-but-i-still-call-him-shin-chan-jealous? situation up! And Mido is so dense! lol, I mean, I would've reacted just like Kise, he can't call you the same way, Mido! By the way, Kise should totally ask about holding hands, just saying...
I love this, really, thank you so much! Keep it up:'3