Reviews for Green and Yellow Carrots
Hilaire chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Aw, this was adorable! I like how the whole snippet has an effortless feel to it. It's short, it doesn't have a 'plot' in the strictest sense of the word, but it conveys a lighthearted feeling while providing a snapshot of how an ordinary day is like between Kise and Midorima. I found the whole text messaging thing very sweet, too, and I enjoyed Midorima's curt replies as much as I liked Kise's playful teasing.

Digging 'Midorimisms', by the way. It sounds so legit. :)
AquaSandyLed chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Awww this made me giggle xD I'm so glad someone's supporting this ship! I got to say it's one of my guilty pleasures haha And Kise! Sweet baby Jesus that guy knows what he's getting into, right? I'm loving this! I'll leave a review on every chapter from now on:PP Thanks for an amazing piece of work!:3
Hilaire chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
OH MY GOSH. YOU ARE MY HERO. When I checked the KnB archive today, I thought for sure that I'd be super disappointed again because there's little to almost no support for KiseMido. But this. THIS. It's quite perfect, really. I thought the subtlety of the whole thing was very fitting, with just enough hints to endear and tell everyone what's going on. The mention of Midorima almost cursing fate for what happened between him and Kise was nicely done, and a good allusion to canon. I thought you captured Kise's playfulness and stubbornness as well; I like how he's so obviously the uke, but he doesn't lose his spunk and remains to be the tough Kise that we know.

I understand it's a collection, but the fact that you listed Kise and Midorima as the main characters of it makes me so giddy. I am definitely looking forward to seeing more of them together. There can never be enough yellow green in the fandom.

Cheers.