Reviews for Distance & Devotion
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH EPIC
bettybox chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
HEY
ApostolicPrincessinGod chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
This story is really well written, keep writing and God bless :)
CreativityShines chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Aw super cute! Love it!
Update soon!

Ready, Set, ROCK!
xXChiweeniLoverXx chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Totally got the R5 reference! I listen to them ALL THE TIME. Update soon, before I shatter into a million pieces. TOODLELOODLES!
romancefanficnerd chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Lol! i can't wait to read the next chapter, i mean the plot content is phomeonial! Reall good job and please update soon.
Ross's Juliet chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Love it can't wait to see what happens next but something tells me not to trust Toby I don't know why hopefuly I'm wrong. Austin is so sweet and caring and a great boyfriend along with Trish and Dez are also so sweet and caring update soon.
Awesomesauce325 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Haha i get the R5 reference love it gah update asap.. Like now please omg i'm such a wimp this chapter made me cry *sniffles* XO
HG Just Because chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
PPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUPPDDAATTE SSOOOOOOOONNNNNN!
romancefanficnerd chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I really like it and please update soon! Really good job
Musicispoetrywithpersonality29 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
yayyyy! a sequel! :D omg that promise ring this was so adorable! *tear* and thank goodness you continued because i seriously LOVED the affections and obstacles fanfic :) and the summer and romance story is good too!i usually read the stories on my itouch and it's just so much work to type on it so i don't usually review even if the story/chapter is amazingg so this review is for this new story and the summer &romance fanfic : they are both amazinggg so please don't stop updating! well i'm sorta ranting now so imma go now lol byeee! and don't forget to update! :) 33
Ross's Juliet chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Love it poor Austin and Ally I hope they can manage to keep their relationship together can't wait to see what happens next update soon.
HollowedLover1379 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Loved it. See ya at the next chapter! :)
Awesomesauce325 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
One word awwww... austin is sooo sweet yay sequal XD update soon please can't wait