Reviews for Ichika, the dense baka
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 4 . 3/16
If the US government does this it could affect ME and I'm not even American plus it would affect LOTS of people all over the planet who use the internet only to have those as swipes take the fun away
animeluvr810 chapter 3 . 1/28
please continue story
Unexceptable! Not worth my time reading where the main character is so dense and stupid! It's bad comedy and I hate that.
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 1 . 1/13
After reading the light novels I'm pretty sure by now he's willfully ignorant. I mean seriously the least dominating of the group, Charlotte, like the rest is willing to use IS weapons on him. That's overkill.
i'mherepresent chapter 4 . 1/13
Hehehehehehehehehe! Now that I read it again, it does seem pretty funny! Poor Ichika, when the time he actually wanted a girl, he gets hit and beaten up.
Han-Ko chapter 4 . 1/12
XD nice update
Fireminer chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Ok. Your story isn't bad, in fact, it's quite enjoyable. But this is a crack-fic, right?
Anyway, your characters lack unique, like Houki should had breaked down after that fiasco.
mike.garcia.18400 chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Keep work up it's pretty funny and good.
benster198 chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Well, this is a good start hope you continue with this story and add more chapters
p.s. loved the small canines bit in the anime you always notice them
Han-Ko chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I like it, funny fic. Keep it up D
benster198 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Hey, This is funny hope you can do all the girls
Tk-mr chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Haha, fun to read, but it's frustrated when he could't do any thing.
Rukotaro-kun chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I say your concept is good, a side of Ichika that has been hidden... Anyways, a good start with Houki.
Deadman117 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Hahaha lols love it keep up the good work