Reviews for After the End
ZekiWing chapter 1 . 7/20
Something about this is amazing. Must be everything. Love it.
Vanne-the-bookworm chapter 1 . 6/2
I know its been years, but you should really make a sequel. I love FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, but I didn't like the ending too much. It was too cliche of an ending and too happy...and that made me feel as if the meaning of the whole series was lost, with that ending. This one-shot is pretty much my ideal FMA:B ending, so thank you for writing this. I love this story! :)

P.S. I apologize if I have offended you; I was just stating my opinion.
Interesting...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
It's beautiful *cries*
languid reader chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
an interesting one shot, though poorly written.
violentyetawesome chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Love this :D
Short and sweet. Love the connections you made.
LDK chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Amazing plot, brilliant idea, and a fantastic conclusion. All in just over four thousand words. That is truly, crazy impressive. What happened to Al is heartbreaking, as with Izumi. For some reason, Ed and Al being separated is more heart wrenching that Amestris destroyed. The idea that Roy and Ed are the last left somehow works for me though, and this fic in general was brilliant. I think a full story from the point you left off would be fascinating, however I feel the conclusion tied all loose ends and pulled the story together and closed seamlessly. Thank you for writing this, it really got some feels and the imagination running!
Kazaru13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I kinda wish you made this into more than a one shot, but its still great as it is!
Hiira chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I loved the ending! Brings tear to my eyes. Thank you for writing this fic! I enjoyed reading it! :D
Dragonlord1199 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I liked this
yaoiprincess101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
So good! Yay! Happy ending with Roy and Ed being reunited after so long! (As friends though!) The letter was great, the storytelling was awesome, and...hm...well, the story itself was fantastic! Great job!
Promises of Forever chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Please make this into a story! I want to know what happens next! IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
Pokeshadow55 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Aw. I really liked this one. It's just, such a cool story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
...Is this... Is this gunna be continued? Like a sequel one-shot? 'Cause this... it made me sad, but I liked it, but there were some small holes. Like who Trisha is, why she talked in third-person, and how exactly the Kyuubi knew who Ed was, I mean how he knew Ed was really from Amestris, despite the fact that he would have to be centuries old. Bute ,uh, there was one problem. In Mustang's letter, he messed up Ed's saying; he said 'you have you perfectly good feet, use them.' He repeated 'you' instead of saying 'two'.

But this was just so sad...
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I couldn't help but feel the letter was a wee bit forced. With the way Ed and Roy were always at each other's throats, I expected half of it to be insults... Now they're 'dear Edward' and 'dearest commaning officer'? Pfft... yeah right. The reassuring end is spot on, but the rest... I mean, I understand that a few centuries of travelling would make them more mature, but I thought old habits would resurface as something familiar, something to fall back on, something secure... a remnant from happier days.

Who's Trisha and what's her connection to Ed?
Why would Ed leave the book to Naruto?

All in all, the story was good, I guess.