Reviews for After the End
DanishCoffee chapter 1 . 5/3
This, children, is what we call perfection. i love this fic so much
Father of Understanding chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I really think if was good. :)

You tell that sun, Nari. And that sand as well.
ZekiWing chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Something about this is amazing. Must be everything. Love it.
Vanne-the-bookworm chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
I know its been years, but you should really make a sequel. I love FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, but I didn't like the ending too much. It was too cliche of an ending and too happy...and that made me feel as if the meaning of the whole series was lost, with that ending. This one-shot is pretty much my ideal FMA:B ending, so thank you for writing this. I love this story! :)

P.S. I apologize if I have offended you; I was just stating my opinion.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Interesting...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
It's beautiful *cries*
languid reader chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
an interesting one shot, though poorly written.
violentyetawesome chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Love this :D
Short and sweet. Love the connections you made.
LDK chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Amazing plot, brilliant idea, and a fantastic conclusion. All in just over four thousand words. That is truly, crazy impressive. What happened to Al is heartbreaking, as with Izumi. For some reason, Ed and Al being separated is more heart wrenching that Amestris destroyed. The idea that Roy and Ed are the last left somehow works for me though, and this fic in general was brilliant. I think a full story from the point you left off would be fascinating, however I feel the conclusion tied all loose ends and pulled the story together and closed seamlessly. Thank you for writing this, it really got some feels and the imagination running!
Kazaru13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I kinda wish you made this into more than a one shot, but its still great as it is!
Hiira chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I loved the ending! Brings tear to my eyes. Thank you for writing this fic! I enjoyed reading it! :D
Dragonlord1199 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I liked this
yaoiprincess101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
So good! Yay! Happy ending with Roy and Ed being reunited after so long! (As friends though!) The letter was great, the storytelling was awesome, and...hm...well, the story itself was fantastic! Great job!
Promises of Forever chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Please make this into a story! I want to know what happens next! IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
Pokeshadow55 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Aw. I really liked this one. It's just, such a cool story.