Reviews for Rage of the Sharpteeth
Guest chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
nice
bryan mccloud chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
errr...the chapter seems fine but the ending seems too off especially since you never mention in the end whether chomper returns to the great valley or not.
Shimizuggi chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Ooooh, another sequel, that's good news! :D

GRANDMA 'difference in opinion' MUST BE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY

At least she calmed down

BUT I DIDN'T ASDFGHJKLÖÄ

I'M NOT SURE HOW TO FEEL SINCE THE SEQUEL CAN ONLY MEAN MORE SHIT-HIT-THE-FAN MOMENTS AND I'M NOT SURE HOW I'D SURVIVE THOSE

WE'LL SEE WON'T WE

Ahem.

Boy, all though I'm not so much into this fandom, I'm genuinely enjoying these stories of yours :D At least the ending was calm, phew.

What am I even saying here

OH WELL, the story was amazing, I'm eager to read the sequel :D
jjhatter chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
And so it ends. Well, I'm glad all's well (or, at least, is well for now).

Okay, my fine freakish fiends, put the Apocalypse Laser Cannon Away: we'll save it for next Halloween! ;)

And, now, I must make one last call...

Goon: (picks up phone) Hello?

Me: It's time. Summon him.

Goon: (gasps) Y-you don't mean...

Me: I do. The big one. The master of all evil. The lord of darkness. The king of the crazy. The greatest. Actor. Ever. PLAY ME OFF, VINCENT PRICE!

Ratigan: (singing) Goodbye, so soon, and isn't this a crime? We know by now that time knows how to fly! So, here's goodbye, so soon! We'll go our separate ways! With time so short, I'll say so long and go, so soon, goodbye!

Both of us: You followed me, I followed you, we were like each other's shadows for a while! Now, as you see, this story is through, so, although it hurts, I'll try to smile, as I say: Goodbye, so soon! And isn't this a crime? We know by now that time knows how to fly! So here's goodbye, so soon, we'll find our separate ways! With time so short, I'll say so long and go!

Me: So soon!

Ratigan: Goodbye!

BRAVO! WELL DONE! AN EXCELLENT LITTLE FIC! (throws flowers) MORE, MORE! ENCORE! :D

LionKingFactsGuy2 chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
Wh..wha...WHAT ARE YOU DOING GRANDMA LONGNECK!? WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!?
VonBoy chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
Holy freak, that took me by surprise as well. 0.0

I wonder what Grandma is up to.
jjhatter chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
My reaction:

(Topsy leaves, Tria lives, etc.)

Hmm...well, this all well and good! Yeah! Looks like a happy ending! Everything's sweet and dandy, Rec seems sorry, my favorite character is practically a savior and gets forgiven...first rate! What could possibly go-

(Grandma leaps onto Rec)

NNNNNNOOOOO! NO! NO! NO! Hold on, wait...

(Rereads the ending)

...NO! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! NADA! ZIP! ZILCH! NIX! NEIN! NAY! NO, NO, NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONO!

(deep breath)

Heh, heh...no. No. N-O. NononononononononononoNONONO NONONONONONONONONONO! NOOOOO! NNNO! NNNO! (mimes throwing things at the screen) "I AM PROJECTING MY 'NO' ONTO THIS SCENE! NO!"

Rave completed. UPDATE SOON!

...Gadfries, NO!

Shimizuggi chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
Okay, so first I was going "Aww yiss, everything's fine now!" and then HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL GRANDMA WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHAT
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS
MOTHER
OF
GOD
Okay, okay.

Updateeeee sooooooooon! :D
Shimizuggi chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Asdfghjklöqwertyuiopåzxcvbnm QWERTYUIOAÄPDSOJIKLF

I'M NOT EXACTLY SURE WHAT TO FEEL BUT I'M PRETTY SURE I'M EXCITED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS GOODNESS

Rec is an interesting character, very interesting indeed.

I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO FEEL ABOUT HIM EITHER GAGHAGÄÖALWEOÖ
Dosu2Dinner chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Hm. Interesting.
Very nicely written, I'm enjoying it so far. I really like how you've portrayed these characters. They are very likeable.
I'm slightly confused though...is this is sequel to a previous story? Because there's a lot of stuff here that merely has to be assumed, at least from my angle. White Star for example.
But, that aside, it is very good. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
jjhatter chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
(Sighs) Oh, thank the Gods of Insanity...

Okay, everybody! No one else is about to die...yet. Hold your fire!

Goon: You know, it isn't a finished story yet...

Yes, I know. That's why we're holding fire, but keeping our Apocalypse Laser Cannon at the ready.

Good chapter...please, give us more! :)

VonBoy chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
I've been following this story since like chapter 5 of the first story, but I never wrote a review until now.

I'm a huge Chomper fan, and I really love this story. It's a interesting take on what the series could have done. Having the sharptooth family become friends with the great Valley was unexpected, and it was a breath of fresh air.

My only real critique is to proofread your work some more. You occasionally use the wrong word in a sentence, such as the wrong tense of a word, or it's simply a typo. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with this.

I'm gonna keep following this story, so keep at it!
Shimizuggi chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
REC Y U SUCH A THICK-HEADED BASTARD AAAGH

Okay, I think I understand him, but still D:

Gosh darn it, Topps, you better come up with some good arguments here!
jjhatter chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
(Pause)

I've...got...nothing...to say...

...And I THINK that is a good thing.

Shimizuggi chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
GOD DAMN IT SLEEPY WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS YOU CAN'T DO THIS OH GOD I'M GONNA CRY I'VE BEEN IN TEARS THE WHOLE DAY ANYWAY AND NOW THIS GOD

Translation: Your cliffhangers are as breathtaking as always and this story has really gotten my heart beat faster at times. I'm eagerly waiting for more :)