Reviews for Denial, a 7 day guide to winning Uryu Ishida back
bleach lover chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
It was awesome. But Bleach doesn't start getting only thing stupid is the Bount Arc which you already endured.
Patronus chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Dear Sandiclaws, your story is wonderful and I want to ask your permission to translate it into Russian for Fandom Combat that will take place this summer in Russian blog society diary . ru
Unfortunately I probably won't be able to show you the final resul published as the mature content of it will demand regisration at diary dot ru. But I can send the translation to you if you wish.
My best regards, Patronus
kimmy cakes chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
First of all... I LOVED your fic! And second of all...

Hi. I was just wondering if you took IchiIshi requests by any chance? If you do, I would really like it if you were to please write one with a Seme!Ichigo and Uke!Uryuu. I even already came up with the story plot. :3

Bye and I understand if you don't want to. Just thought I'd take a chance here and ask an awesome IchiIshi writer. :)
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh my Gawd, this is the so sweet I love Thursday, so damn hilarious XD Ichigo sure knows some real neat ways! BD

Aww, I love how they got back together So sweet 3 I definitely love this story.
A.Eelif chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was really good. When Ichigo asked for a prostate exam I literally busted out laughing. Great job! Keep up the awesome work!
FUCKSHITASSHOLE chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Finally! Someone else besides me decides to write a IchiIshi fic. Excellent fic, by the way. Very interesting story. I loved it!
Niniesan chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Funny!Good writing!Thank you for this nice story!