Reviews for The New Ice Age
mykel chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
the new ice age ch4
naufal chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hey kalau kamu berasal dari indonesia kamu pasti ngerti bahasa ku :) [P.S aku suka cerita ice age mu andai saja ada lanjutan nya:D]
reviewer 123 chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Hello are you really came from indonesia because I also live there
And are you muslim? :) i think you are muslim because in indonesia there is a ton of mosque oh and by the way my name real name is...NAUFAL :P
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Come on i wanted to know what happen :)
Oh an by the way are you really from indonesia ?
Because i also came from indonesia to
I live in borneo island : P oh ya update soon :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
shiras mother should be in it, PLEEEEEEEESE.
kperotti1 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Sounds like peaches is not gonna be talking to her dad for long time. He s way overprotective on her. Good chapter though.
michelle chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
What did Diego want to ask Shira? I wonder...
jeykey chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Hi! The following is NOT my story, but it might give you some ideas. I would like if Shira and Diego would mate in the Chapter no. 5, 6, 7 and in the Chapter IDK ;), they would have cubs. I hope you continue writing, because I've enjoyed this a lot!

It, had been some time since Manny, Diego, Sid, and the rest of their frinds had settled in their new home (that Scrat had accidenlty created). Along with defeating captain Gutt and his evil pirates.
Anyway it was night time now, and Peaches was out hangig with her friends. Manny still worrying a bit about his daughter
"They grow up so fast," the mammoth thought
Sid was helping his Granny
"How could you lose them?" Sid asked searching for his grandmas teeth
"Less talking more searching," Granny said
"She lost them almost as fast as Diego loses his coral necklaces," Sid though
And speaking of Diego, he was with his new mate, Shira.
"Isn't it beautiful?" the white saber said to her orange feline mate.
The two cats were on top of that statue of liberty that was a hyrax (those little rodents that Sid can talk to) looking up at the clear night sky
"It's alright," Diego said "But not as beautiful as you,"
"Awww," Shira said. Just then the light from the moon shown on the girl saber. Her little shell ear ring tickling from it
To Diego she looked like some kind of cat angel
"Wow," Diego said seeing how hot he looked just then
"Whoa," Shira said suddenly "Uh...Diego..."
"What?" Diego said
Shira pointed downward
Diego looked down. Only to see that mini-Diego had "powered up"
"Oh my..!" Diego said trying to hide his little buddy
Shira giggled at the embarrassed feline
"I knew you like me but...wow," she said
Diego tried talking his way out of his embarrassing moment. Yet just then Shira pounced on him
"Why keep it just to yourself?" she asked
"Say what?" Diego said
Shira began to walk around him all slow and sexy like.
"Let's see what your buddy can really do," she said, getting into position to "get down"
"Here kitty kitty," she said
Diego was hypnotized b her sexy self. And just then...
_
Scart walked through the cold night dessert. At least now he could make tears and not have them evaporate in the heat.
He was sad that once again, his greatest love, acorns, had been taken from him. Along with all of Scratlantis. Thanks to his own obsession with them.
He walked on, shivering, and thirsty.
Then fell on the ground from exaction
Yet just then he heard someone squeaking.
He looked up.
Then he screamed.

There she was, Scratte.
The girl squirrel held up a tiny hollow rock, she used as a cup and drank the water in said rock cup.
Scart looked up surprised. Both to see his old girlfriend, and water
Scrat asked the squirrel girl how she came to be here
Scartte explained that she saw him when he fell to the core sadly Rudy and Bucks fighting knocked her down after her (it was a long fall, and she used her flying squirrel skin to hit the core so hard and make it spin.)
Well long story short, she somehow managed to find the other half of that acorn Scrat found with the map, which had a copy of said map on it. She traveled to where Scratlantis was (amazingly not getting caught in any trouble Scrat had) yet now was North America.
Scartte pointed to a small oasis, which had a few acorns that didn't get flushed by Scrat
Scrat's face lit up at the sight of the acorns and he tried to make a mad dash for them
Only to get hit over the head by Scratte's rock cup. The cup broke
Scratte then dragged K.O'd Scart by his tail.
_
The sun rose on a new day, and the two sabers with it
"Wow," Shira said remembering what they did last night
"How was I?" Diego asked
"Words would fail to describe it," Shira asked
Just then the white sabers stomach growled.
"Guess all are fun worked up an appetite," She said
"Let's go fetch some fish," Diego said (the other animals, horn deers, birds, etc. where very happy they lived near a beach now. They didn't have to worry about Diego eating them.
With that Diego and Shira went to fish, both unaware of the new life now growing in the white saber
_
Scrat awoke, only to see he was tied to a rock. Watching Scratte eating acorns
Scart screamed in suffering this inhuman torture
Scartte said it was revenge for breaking her heart and trying to take her acorn. She fed him the top of the acorn, the non tasty part
A week later Diego and Shira were with Manny, Sid, and the others
"You ready bro?" Crash asked Eddie. The twin opossums about to do something dangerous and dumb
"I'm not sure," Eddie said
"You sure you want me to do these guys?" Peaches asked
"Oh ya," Crash said
What Crash and Eddie had decided to do was tie their tails together, wrap them around Peaches trunk, then have the mammoth spin then around and launch them into the sky
This went well, until the opossums landed in a tree.
"I'll get them," Manny said going to save the two
"Sid," Granny said holding some fruit "Chew this fruit for me,"
"I can't believe we didn't find your teeth," Sid said staring to chew
"That's disgusting," Diego commented
"It makes me want to..." Shira didn’t get to finish as just then, she hurled all over Sid
"Ew," everyone said
"Oh my," Shira said "Sid I'm so..." she hurled on him
"Are you okay?" Diego asked
"I think I may have eaten some bad f..."
This time Sid grabbed his Granny and used her as a shield. Lucky Shira kept it down this time
"But I had some, and I don't feel sick," Diego said
"Hmmm," Ellie said "This looks very familiar,"
"How so?" Sid asked putting his granny down. Sadly Shira unloaded the second his grandma held was gone
"It reminds me of when I told many when I was having Peaches," Ellie said
"Good thing she's not puking on me like you d..." more puke hit Sid
"Shira," Diego said shocked as he remembered their little "fun time"
The girl saber also began remember that night
Diego looked down at her mates tummy, and put his paw on it
"Do you think?" Diego began
"Oh congratulations," Sid said hugging the expecting felines
Shira barfed on Sid more
Just then Manny came back with Crash and Eddie, only to see lots of puke, and happy smiles
"What happened in the five minutes I was gone?" Manny asked confused
_
Scratte was off using the restroom
Leaving Scrat alone, thankfully, with his diet of Acorn tops. He lost weight and was now able to slip out of the vines that held him. And he nodded her nuts
Yet not before she came back and saw what he was doing
Scart ran off with her acorns, Scratte in hot pursuit

Another week or so went by, and now everyone could clearly see Shira was pregnant.
Her belly already starting to buldge a little.
"I knew it," Ellie said once she saw the white saber was starting to show. The mammoth now spent more time with the pregnant feline. Telling her about the best ways to help her pregnancy to go smoothly, and telling her about what was going to happen to her over the next few weeks.
Of course there was more going on with Shira then her gut swelling a bit. Shira was getting really hungry, it was a real hassle for Diego to fill her belly, not to mention how many extra little tummies she had in her now.
_
"Ugh," Diego said coming back after a fishing trip
"Oh hi Diego," Peaches said "Have you seen Crash and Eddie? I've been looking all over for them,"
Just then Shira came over.
"I smell fish!" the hungry saber said. Her stomach growling loudly
"Um, honey," Diego said noticing something different about is mate "What are those?"
"What?" Shira said
"Those two pink thing daggling out of your mouth,"
"Help us!" Eddie said
"This is awesome!" Crash said
"Oh my!" Peaches cried
Diego grabbed the opossums tails and pulled them out of her mouth
"Ew," Peaches said
"I'm sorry," Shira said "I'm just so hungry now and..."
Diego showed her the fish
"Fish!" Shira said inhailing basically
"Wow..." Peaches said in awe
"I know," Diego said
Meanwhile
Scrat and Scratte had been chasing and fighting over acorns all this time.
They were both now near the water of the later named Pacific Ocean. They were having a tug of war with acorn
They seemed evenly matched, until a certain badger came out of the water.
"I'm alive!" Gupta said

Gupta crawled onto the shore
"I can't believe I didn't drown," he said "Or eaten whale,"
Scratte looked at Gupta, Gupta looked at her
Just then that "You'll never find..." song from the 3rd movie was heard
"Wow," Gupta said
Scratte smiled hearts in her eyes. They were falling in love
Scrat was confused by this, but he didn't care. He had his acorn now. Which h thought he'd store away once again.
Sadly, the second he jammed it into the earth, it began to crack again. Long story short, Scrat made the first island of Hawaii.
Scartte and Gupta were upset now that they two were now stranded on an island with Scrat, and began to chase him around the island. They were still in love, yet now they were about to love hurting Scrat.
_
A week or so later, back with Diego, Shira and the others.
It was night time and everyone was asleep, well that was until Diego felt something bumping him
"Huh?" Diego said waking up
The bumping continued
"Shira, can you..."
Yet Diego then saw his mate was asleep
"But if it wasn't her..?"
Diego's little mystery was then solved as he now noticed the bumping was coming from Shiras stomach. His unborn cubs were kicking around inside her
A smile found its way on Diego’s face; he put his paw on her tummy
"Hi cubs," Diego said "I'm your daddy, your mom and I can't wait for you to come out so we can see your beautiful little faces."
"Me either," Shira said awake now
"Shira!" Diego said surprised "On I'm so sorry I didn't mean to,"
"You didn't," Shira said pointing to her gut "They did,"
"They very energetic aren't they?" Diego jok
MusicRocks807 chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Aww! Loved this story! Are you going to carry this on, because that would be amazing! XD
Diego X S chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
.GOD! I love this story! Pls write some more chapters! Oh, by the way, since ur from indosnia are u muslim? Just curious cuz i am! Nice to find another one an fanfic! Lol:) Oh i dont have a fanfic account cuz im only 12 but soon as i turn 13 ill get one! I already haave one madagascar 3 story, one lion king story, one ice age 4 stpry and working on my secondz, i love to write! Pls hurry and updatez, thanks! Xox love u and ur stories :p
Acceptable Gentlemen chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Please write more! It's really good
n.i.a chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
one word " AWESOME!"
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Wow! You are GREAT at writing stories! Great story! Update soon!
IceAgingTitan chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Pretty good story so far and you've done well with your english I found very few mistakes and its compelling to read. The characters are kept true and and the humour is solid and the relationship between Diego and Shira is vastly improving. If it's not too much trouble or...weird could you involve some Peaches x Louis romance because I think they would make a cute couple... but so far I say you've done great at telling your story and to you I give you a smiley face :) keep up the good work bellachristina1812 oh I forgot to ask will you involve the Pirates because they were pretty cool in the movie but it's your story so get em
ciana tl chapter 3 . 10/11/2012