Reviews for The Past Comes Back to Haunt You
anteffy1 chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Literal cliffhanger! And you weren't really sorry, were you? ;-)
discordchick chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
Yay! Loved it :D was it Tony? He's a hoot
discordchick chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
I would think after being together for more than a year these guys would be on a first name basis with the assassins. That's the only thing that bugs me. Great reactions from the team! :)
discordchick chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
Im so happy for them, I had so many wonderful feels in this chapter :') I found it very realistic. They're supporting each other and now they have a daughter 3
discordchick chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Poor baby having to be born in a cave. I loved the flashback, and I really hope that there are no complications with the birth!
Precious93 chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
I believe it was Tony or Thor who shouted for Shawarma...most likely Tony!
discordchick chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Oh gosh, this is intense. Its finally happening! Bruce better find them fast.
discordchick chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Oh goodness, I love Clint being the one battling for her and Natasha accepting it lol. They're so ridiculously cute. Partners in every sense. What happened to her!
discordchick chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Love these two! They're so excited for their baby :) and the team helping them and worrying about them is great
TheNaggingCube chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
Adorable. hehe I can so see the boys at the window.
GingerNinjaRules chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
Hmm let me guess Tony? Awww Alyona its so cute! :) You should write a sequel on how they look after her! :) That would be funny to see how all the avengers would cope! :) But this story is so cute especially with the Clintasha! :)x
KiraReySolo chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
What about the bad guy? O.o.
TheNaggingCube chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
Oh yes I enjoyed very much. Baby Blackhawk :-D
Precious93 chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
Ah I see now, well done for not forgetting as so many people would! Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
KiraReySolo chapter 8 . 9/23/2012