Reviews for No More
Guest chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
That was fantastic! More please! Please continue : )
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
The letter wasnt my favorite. The general feeling was conveyed well but it wasnt written to what I think would be Michaels character. Less words would be more his style - hes a no nonsense guy - straight to the point. Great story so far : )
FionaFan chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Wow. This chapter was perfect and spot on. I wish Sam would have laid into Maddie on the show to tell her what Michael has been dealing. He's dealing with so much guilt. If only Maddie knew what Michael carries around in his heart and his head. Maybe she'd understand. Deep down there is a little boy who just wants his mom's comfort and for her to tell him it's going to be okay. Maddie needs to understand that. Kudos to Sam. Love that you brought Elsa into this. I love her. She is so good for Sam.
Veefall chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Sam is a white knight, just what Michael and all of the family need to get past the horrible aftermath of Nate's death.
DKougar chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Sam is SUCH a good man, a good brother, & a good friend! I am so pleased that someone finally laid it all out for Maddie & no one does it like Sam!
This was satisfyingly cathartic to read! I almost felt like jumping to my feet & cheering Sam on. It was just the right mix of anger, outrage, & stern understanding.
SO well done! Thanks
southpawokpoet chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Tripping my heart, trippimng my heart!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
That Elsa thing was out of nowhere
FMSMandi chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Great chapter. Maddie should make the first move to make things better now. Michael tried a few times already.
bcmom chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
You are back in the swing of things. Great to see. Great job! More please. Thanks :)
Nicole chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Hey, it's MissTink1987 once again, and once again, they wont let me do a signed in review for this chapter becuase i already did one! UGH!

anyway...OMG...BEST CHAPTER YET! i would've loved to see this actually on the show!
FoxiKO chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Stay safe! I hope you, your family and neighbors all the utilities back on and are able to safely return home. Hopefully the weather has calmed after the 2nd batch of inclement weather was headed that way.
I think we all understand your great stories may be on hiatus for awhile... Just hope that when you do start writing again, that this story will be updated(wishful thinking:) )
i luv ewansmile chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Hope you're well!
i luv ewansmile chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Good chapter!
Jedi Skysinger chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Take care of yourself and your family. We are praying for you and we love you!
beejed chapter 7 . 11/5/2012