Reviews for A New Life
WiwitDM chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
it's so shocked to know that Qing Er was Pregnant...
Qing Er...the most educated women in palace... and became the most beloved princess in Lao Fo Ye heart...
but I still want to know... what will happen when this known by people in the palace ecspecially Lao Fo Ye and Huang Shang?
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Hope they could find Xiao Jian soon. At least before Lao Fo Ye or people from the palace suspected something about the pregnancy. Thanks for updating..
Leialyssa chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Qing Er is a demure princess whom I personally think would rather die than let herself be tainted premarriage. Unfortunately for her, love is blind and like huang shang had said, they're all strange creatures whom let their feelings dictate their lives. This is a very interesting plot, i'd love to see how it goes and most importantly, how xiao jian (and ultimately, lao fo ye) react to this!

Do include zi wei and er kang too! :) update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow, something new and unexpected, however looking forward for the next update. Please update soon!
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
It's a good start. Though it's a little weird that it happened to Qing Er, I want to know when this will lead to. Hope they can elope soon, since it would be difficult for them to stay at the palace. I must admit, I don't really remember HZGGIII plot. It had been a long time ago since I watch it.