Reviews for Lost in a Familiar Place
Apocrypha chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I think you did a good job with the second person. Also, this is nice and vague that anyone can fill their Mahariel in, but at the same times gives her shades of a personality.

Also, I don't think it's possible to write fluffy Tamlen x Mahariel, not when you know what's coming.
FearaNightmare chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I want to cry now... ;_; this is amazing!
jg chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This was a good read. Well done!
Keyarayek chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
You did such an amazing job writing in 2nd though! :) I absolutely love this story, the Dalish origin is my favorite one by far, and its one of the most saddening, with what happens to Tamlen. I love the pairing and Tam seriously doesn't get enough love. This was tragically beautiful, well written. It's hard to fluff it up when the ending that awaits is so sad, but I love it all the same!
FyreBrande chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh, my word... *copious sobbing* Even if my f!Mahariel and Tamlen were just buddies... This is still heartwrenchingly beautiful. I don't know why I've never thought of the shade-thing in the Gauntlet as 'losing' the person all over again, but that does make sense.
dominicgrim chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I find the dalish origin is probably the sadest for how it ends for Tamlen. You summed it up perfectly here
DoorbellSpider chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was lovely—heartbreakingly sad, but lovely. Very well done, it captures wonderfully the loneliness of a stranger in a strange land, homesickness and missing that special person while wondering if you'll ever see them again.
Oleander's One chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was ... aching, beautifully aching, from start to finish. As tricky as second can be, it was perfect here. Wonderful.
Gerudo Desert chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Wow! I've never read a fanfiction written in second person, but I have to say I loved it! You perfectly captured what I imagined Tamlen and Mahariel's relationship to be, how much they trust and need each other. Thanks for the good reaPr