Reviews for Chipmunk Sex Collection
Diet Dr. Kelp chapter 43 . 7/1
Every time I come back you surprise me. keep it up im very interested in reading more. Very Nice!
Opal chapter 43 . 6/21
Not really a review, but I just wanted to say that it's nice to pop in here once and awhile to see you've updated. It just makes me happy to see you so dedicated to this because you find it fun(I think you do, anyway)!
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 6/13
I love your Chipmunk Sex Collection! Can you do an AlvinxTheodore pairing?
Dude, you're amazing and could you do Alvin and Jeanette like Alvin sees his friend Jeanette changing and he gets turned on
mariahdoby13 chapter 1 . 5/27
Can you do Simonette one shot of doing it privet away from alvin
Awesome Fangirl Obsession chapter 1 . 5/6
Can you do Alvin and Eleanor? THANK YOUUU!
Could you possibly make some more Theonore? I feel like they are being left out. Thank you and continue making good stories
TheodoreSeville85 chapter 42 . 5/1
Another fantastic chapter, I'm glad you enjoyed righting it! It was fun coming up with ideas together :D
Lamerloser chapter 1 . 4/6
this is extremly nice, wait not even the word nice can describe how much i like this
jayseheiney2014 chapter 41 . 3/13
hey id like the chipettes to go with simon please
bob chapter 17 . 2/1
good chapters
Do a CGI Alvittany enough with the gay stuff
tanvir242001 chapter 41 . 1/3
yh do a couple more Axb chapters
ThisIsMyThisIsMyLife chapter 41 . 1/3
a nice chapter. Will you continue with this story? and if so do the AxB chapter yet? (Btw: I love your stories about alvin and the chipmunks and especially about AxB ) Bye.
chapter 10 chapter 9 . 12/2/2017
hi simon said alvin hi alvin said simon do u need something asked alvin yes said simon whar do u need a pen and soda ok said alvin heres ur soda and pen alivn sits down on the bed simon take his pant off alvin turns back simon kissed alvin simon hump alivn dave yelled alvinnnnn dave sees simon and alvin he grouds them the end