Reviews for Chipmunk Sex Collection
Monsterremix chapter 45 . 10/13
love the stories and love the shipping in the next one can it be Simon and Theodore both topping alvin
sirius1696 chapter 45 . 10/9
This one was really good
Chipmunk fan chapter 40 . 9/25
This series is awesome, keep up the good work. Just out of curiosity why haven't you written a TheodorexJeanette cartoon version chapter yet?
Weirdfan5544 chapter 40 . 8/17
I love this collection and quite a few of your other stories as well. Its fair to say that this was quite was the inspiration for my own story I'm working on and for that, I would like to say thank you.

p.s. Next Alvin x Simon chapter should have Alvin fucking Simon. Just my opinion.
Kaitlyn chapter 14 . 8/5
Gosh, I loved this one shot! Please do stories such as Lucky Alvin, Lucky Simon, Lucky Brit, and Lucky Jean! That would make me really happy!
Kaitlyn chapter 8 . 8/5
Aww, yeah! Gotta love The Chipettes, right?
Kaitlyn chapter 7 . 8/5
Oh my gosh! Please make more AlvinxTheodore pairings!
Eleanor101 chapter 19 . 7/25
That was great well yes having sex with Alvin well that's great and all but Theodore it is even better than Alvin. i like how people make stories about me that's for fan's really cool i know that's all fake anyway to read about well like the story a lot i couldn't stop reading the whole story like i read all your stories from Chapter 1 through Chapter 20.

P. BFF Eleanor Miller 101.
Eleanor101 chapter 16 . 7/25
Well go good writing the story i really like the story a lot it's really interesting that you put Alvin,Simon,Theodore in it to make it great to read about great work i think you did i lot of work writing this and it can out good there's only one thing why didn't you put Brittany,Jeanette in it but it's still good to put Eleanor in it with all the three boys having sex well not to bad well bye.

P. 101
Diet Dr. Kelp chapter 43 . 7/1
Every time I come back you surprise me. keep it up im very interested in reading more. Very Nice!
Opal chapter 43 . 6/21
Not really a review, but I just wanted to say that it's nice to pop in here once and awhile to see you've updated. It just makes me happy to see you so dedicated to this because you find it fun(I think you do, anyway)!
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 6/13
I love your Chipmunk Sex Collection! Can you do an AlvinxTheodore pairing?
Dude, you're amazing and could you do Alvin and Jeanette like Alvin sees his friend Jeanette changing and he gets turned on
mariahdoby13 chapter 1 . 5/27
Can you do Simonette one shot of doing it privet away from alvin
Awesome Fangirl Obsession chapter 1 . 5/6
Can you do Alvin and Eleanor? THANK YOUUU!