Reviews for Nothing Good Happens After 2am
guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Aww, why is it that some of the best one-shots feel like they could develop into such awesome stories? This was nice, by the way :)
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Completely adoarable! Absolutely loved it. Go Helga! I love the twist with the strawberries. Very nice touch. I hope you do more!
Panfla chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
i really liked how detailed you wrotte this
not only the kiss - that i have to say was amazing - but everithing, filled with comments that make the ideas more vivid and without overload the written at the same time
ill whait for updates :3
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
loved it! do more soon please
Myriamj chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Hehehe... Looks they will go dating seriously after that. Hehehe
JupiterSun11 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Aweeeeeeeh! This is so hilariously cute! Give yourself a pat on the back. This is an amazingly written story, it wasn't awkward or forced but something light and fluffy. I am so glad you kept the characters in character, even after the kiss. The ending with the strawberries was brilliant, it wasn't awkward and gave the reader a laugh. I applaud you!
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
LOL this was cute!
4ElementGirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was interesting. I like it.
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That was nice! The kiss was very detailed and I loved every moment of it. I'm glad Helga isn't still obsessed with Arnold and she's prettier. Very cute!
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That was so funny. They both used each other for the same thing. Arnold has a very powerful kiss. Please update when you can.
twilightfucker chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I enjoyed that good writing. :)