Reviews for Could Love Ever Save A Life
Merlenyn chapter 19 . 7/14
I'm glad you updated, I missed this story. I understand that real life has a bad habit of butting in and making it hard to do the fun things like writing. I'm glad you were able to write this chapter though and I know it's been longer than the week you thought you'd get the next chapter up in, but I'll just be happy whenever it is posted. :)

Anywho, yay chapter! Seeing them all the next morning was nice, and hearing that Harry's healed enough because of the transformation that he can start relearning to walk. I do wonder what's going to happen when the summer ends and they have to return to school... And I wonder how much longer before Severus challenges Gunnar for his place as alpha male and asks for Josephina's forgiveness and hand in marriage and all that. And when that happens, what'll happen to the pack? Will Gunnar try anything stupid after losing against Severus or will he back down and be content with being Beta? Will the pack become stronger just because of the change in leadership? Because Sev being an alpha and sharing responsibilities with Josephina should help... I wonder if he'd gain that ability to read the minds of his packmates like she does, or if that's just her because she's the main alpha? I guess only time will tell! :) Hope to see the next chapter soon, happy writing!
mandancie chapter 19 . 6/23
Dearest sweetie, I am ever so happy that you have updated. I have missed you something terrible. I am sorry for what you have been through, but know this, that if there is ever a time that you need to talk to someone about anything, I'm always here. I know it feels like darkness all around, but know that it will soon pass and the sun will shine on your life again. Just stay strong.
I loved this chapter, as always! :-) I can't wait to see Severus win her back. Update when you can.
Your fan and friend, forever
Mandancie (Amanda)
blackangel150 chapter 19 . 6/22
They need to get together they are perfect for each other
The arithmancer chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
I reread this from the start, and ...wow... Will we learn more about why Dumbledore did what he did? Hope Sev takes the alpha position from Gunnar.
lillymariepotter chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
i just have 2 questions. First, will Harry turn either Ron or Hermione? Second, will Severus and Joe ever be a couple?
mandancie chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
I really loved this chapter! :) They are finally a part of the pack. I can't wait to see what happens now. :) Waiting patiently for the next update! :)
Lover of Emotions chapter 17 . 3/22/2014
that is good. update soon please.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
Please more !,Natalia Efoy
twilightlover001 chapter 17 . 12/10/2013
I don't get it, that last part close to the end.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
More!More!, Natalia Efoy
hello.dalek98 chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
Ahhh...Great chapter! Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE Josephina (yep, that's a compliment :D)
emthereble chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
great chapter.
mandancie chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
this was really good. :) I can't wait to see what happens next! :) I am confused about one thing and I hope you can clear something up for me. If Sirius threaten Severus why was Severus the one that got hit? (I'm just curious.)
thank you for updating. I'll be waiting patiently for your next chapter. :)
sohrem666 chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
The plot line is lovely even if the story is a tad short. I hope to see more whenever you decide to write again.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
Miss JOSEPHINA POND you NEED to post chapter 17!
from,