Reviews for Could Love Ever Save A Life
I said you're a liar
You're a liar
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 21 . 10/22
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 21 . 10/22
Finally they vocalize their love for each other.
blackangel150 chapter 21 . 10/22
I'm so happy that they are back together
mizzrazz72 chapter 21 . 10/22
Gunner couldn't keep his head on straight.
mandancie chapter 21 . 10/22
Yay! He is now Alpha. And he told Josephina everything! I'm so happy! I can't wait to see what happens when Harry finds out. Update as soon as you can! :-)
mandancie chapter 20 . 9/17
oh wow! An awesome chapter! :) I so can't wait to see what happens next! :) I am so cheering for Severus. :)
Sorry for the late review! I'm so looking forward to your next update. :)
Merlenyn chapter 20 . 9/17
Oooo why didn't they cry out in reply? Not believe Severus can do it? Hmm... can't wait to see the confrontation! I wonder how hard of a fight it'll be? I think Sev's very strong through and if he asserts himself it'd be awesome if he made Gunner back down with minimum force... but we'll see! :) And I can't wait for him to win and for the pack to be healthier and happier and stuff!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 20 . 9/15
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Merlenyn chapter 19 . 7/14
I'm glad you updated, I missed this story. I understand that real life has a bad habit of butting in and making it hard to do the fun things like writing. I'm glad you were able to write this chapter though and I know it's been longer than the week you thought you'd get the next chapter up in, but I'll just be happy whenever it is posted. :)

Anywho, yay chapter! Seeing them all the next morning was nice, and hearing that Harry's healed enough because of the transformation that he can start relearning to walk. I do wonder what's going to happen when the summer ends and they have to return to school... And I wonder how much longer before Severus challenges Gunnar for his place as alpha male and asks for Josephina's forgiveness and hand in marriage and all that. And when that happens, what'll happen to the pack? Will Gunnar try anything stupid after losing against Severus or will he back down and be content with being Beta? Will the pack become stronger just because of the change in leadership? Because Sev being an alpha and sharing responsibilities with Josephina should help... I wonder if he'd gain that ability to read the minds of his packmates like she does, or if that's just her because she's the main alpha? I guess only time will tell! :) Hope to see the next chapter soon, happy writing!
mandancie chapter 19 . 6/23
Dearest sweetie, I am ever so happy that you have updated. I have missed you something terrible. I am sorry for what you have been through, but know this, that if there is ever a time that you need to talk to someone about anything, I'm always here. I know it feels like darkness all around, but know that it will soon pass and the sun will shine on your life again. Just stay strong.
I loved this chapter, as always! :-) I can't wait to see Severus win her back. Update when you can.
Your fan and friend, forever
Mandancie (Amanda)
blackangel150 chapter 19 . 6/22
They need to get together they are perfect for each other
The arithmancer chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
I reread this from the start, and Will we learn more about why Dumbledore did what he did? Hope Sev takes the alpha position from Gunnar.
lillymariepotter chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
i just have 2 questions. First, will Harry turn either Ron or Hermione? Second, will Severus and Joe ever be a couple?